First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got an email from Ford. Build date start of week of May 13. Do you know how long it takes to build Maverick and how long it takes for Plant to ship it to dealership. I live in South Carolina.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Pensfan66

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You must mean July 19, 2023.
Be patient, it's worth it. Sold my 22 to a dealer and it was sold in 3 days. Got 135 miles on my 24 now. Loved the Velocity Blue 22, getting used to the 24 Atlas Blue.
How long did it take for your maverick to be build and then sent to dealership?

mcc63303

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold 22 Hybrid XL now 24 Hybrid XL, 57 Chevy 454ci
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long did it take for your maverick to be build and then sent to dealership?
I'm in a suburb of St. Louis. It took a month for my 2022 to arrive after it was built to arrive at dealer.
-
The dealer had info showing the 2024 truck was in the "trim line" on Feb 3rd (dealer said that meant built) but Fords info online showed "scheduled" week of Feb 5th, "in production" Feb 6th, "built" Feb 10th and "shipped" Feb 11th. So, who really knows for sure when built? Salesman called and said arrived at dealer on Friday Feb 23rd. So answer is 12 days from "shipped" date which I was shocked at!

Ask salesman if he/she (they/them whatever!) will do a Full History on your truck. It's supposed to be confidential but really just shows: "in order processing" dates along with "in production" and "trim line" date when being built and gives the date and time of the "status information".

You're farther away. My understanding is a built truck may sit waiting to get loaded on a rail car or sit after loading waiting for a train with enough rail cars heading your route to be completed. There may be several stops along the way to drop rail cars in locations along the way. In some cases like mine, my truck was off loaded in Kansas City then trucked to the St. Louis area. So shipping time is all over the place.

Last edited:

Pensfan66

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
thank you very much for information. I am just finally glad we got a build date!!
Sponsored