• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD

leonabj

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD
Off Market
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rew409

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Plan to sell my new 2022 Ford Maverick 4WD Lariat FX4.

Asking Price: $47,000 OBO (see cars.com for similar Ford Mavericks in San Diego)

Vehicle is in perfect shape, and has 550 miles. The vehicle has absolutely nothing wrong with it, and will demonstrate that when we meet. I need the money back in investments given the current stock market, and our family does not need a third vehicle right now.

As you review the attached invoice, you will see this vehicle is loaded, plus it has a complex blue color. Location is in San Diego County, California. Dealer invoice is attached, as well as various pictures of it. I added the Ford rugged floor mats.

Please message me if interested, and will looking in other ways to sell, but figured the Maverick Truck Club should get first chance at it.

-Blake

View attachment 58086

View attachment 58092

View attachment 58093

View attachment 58094

View attachment 58095

View attachment 58096

View attachment 58097

View attachment 58098

View attachment 58099

View attachment 58100

View attachment 58101
What was MSRP ?

OP
OP
leonabj

leonabj

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD
Will you take 35?
Thank you for the reply and offer. I can get more than that from dealers right now. I will be posting on other sites, and will keep your offer in mind. Thanks again.