First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on your truck. I hope it is everything you envisioned. If it helps any, I'm at 500 days tomorrow and I still not been scheduled or have a VIN.
That sucks. Here’s to hoping its soon.
Sponsored

DSSmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am not bragging, just saying... that the 2022 First Edition Hybrid I bought has a window sticker build date of November 2, 2022. I didn't order it, I just kept looking and snagged a Maverick First Edition after the original order-person and one other declined. I picked up at an Ohio dealer the Monday after Christmas. Almost 5,000 miles on her and love it. Averaging 37 total mpg. Hwy mpg on a 3,000 mile trip was always around 35-36mpg. With warmer weather now, I am getting the 40+ mpg City.

OP
OP
Ravenstill

Ravenstill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am not bragging, just saying... that the 2022 First Edition Hybrid I bought has a window sticker build date of November 2, 2022. I didn't order it, I just kept looking and snagged a Maverick First Edition after the original order-person and one other declined. I picked up at an Ohio dealer the Monday after Christmas. Almost 5,000 miles on her and love it. Averaging 37 total mpg. Hwy mpg on a 3,000 mile trip was always around 35-36mpg. With warmer weather now, I am getting the 40+ mpg City.
I’ve been getting around 35…but I mostly drive highway (32 mile work commute) and the speed limit is 75 here in Texas. I could drive slower, but it becomes kinda dangerous…

Still cut my fuel consumption in about half though. Which saves me about $200 a month.

New Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Silver Weasel

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FE Lariat, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So pretty! I still am in love with mine. One thing I wish would have been on the First Edition-a First Edition badge of some sort. You got to get real close to see the design on the stripes and hood. Anyone without knowledge of the Maverick and the First Edition, wouldn't be able to recognize it. I want to flaunt it!

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So pretty! I still am in love with mine. One thing I wish would have been on the First Edition-a First Edition badge of some sort. You got to get real close to see the design on the stripes and hood. Anyone without knowledge of the Maverick and the First Edition, wouldn't be able to recognize it. I want to flaunt it!
yes and no. you can't see it farther than a few feet away, but if you get close you can definitely see 'first edition' lettering all throughout the hood decal and side stripes.

I wasn't sure if I would hate the graphics but when my FE came I actually did like them. But I like cactus grey better than area 51, so I sold my FE.
Sponsored