Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its not bad - but the plastic window trim/hood trim - slightly cheapens the look.

Consider maybe going for a roof spoiler instead:

Ford Maverick 19" Rotiform BUC-M wheels on Velocity Blue XL Maverick 1658955080672

Also look at getting a tire cleaner and some low gloss tire shine.

Something like this:
With a foam applicator boi it will increase the quality of the look you're going for (since I see you taking it automotive meats).

Your build is almost like a junior version of the SEMA build right?

Ford Maverick 19" Rotiform BUC-M wheels on Velocity Blue XL Maverick 1658955105087

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Heres mine on Rotiform BUC-M wheels - 19x 9.5 +45 offset

Tires are 235 55 r19

294140177_10158911342092951_8948089624108441588_n.jpg

this with the aerodisc installed

2.jpg

guagua.jpg
Looks nice. So you actually take your Maverick to car shows?? I want to take mine to car shows if i ever get it but was wondering how the car guys would accept it ?? You know its partly electric and alot of car guys look down on electric cars. I would think they would look at it as a small truck which gets great mileage. And it does run off gasoline.

Sponsored

pgstick02

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2006 Mazda MX5, 1973 Super Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks nice. So you actually take your Maverick to car shows?? I want to take mine to car shows if i ever get it but was wondering how the car guys would accept it ?? You know its partly electric and alot of car guys look down on electric cars. I would think they would look at it as a small truck which gets great mileage. And it does run off gasoline.
It does not matter what you take to a car show, as long as you take pride in your vehicle. By all means show away. Anyone that tells you it is not worth it well, that is their prerogative. I have met some of my best car buddies at shows and meets and they all don't have the best in show. Have fun with it!

I would advise against taking it to car shows that are make specific, like don't go entering into a show for JDM cars with a Maverick

Reactions: bgn

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It does not matter what you take to a car show, as long as you take pride in your vehicle. By all means show away. Anyone that tells you it is not worth it well, that is their prerogative. I have met some of my best car buddies at shows and meets and they all don't have the best in show. Have fun with it!

I would advise against taking it to car shows that are make specific, like don't go entering into a show for JDM cars with a Maverick
Thanks for the advice. Was just wondering if you had experienced any negativity towards your Maverick.?? But if I get my Maverick before the end of car show season I will be taking it. Not looking for a trophy just know there must be people wanting to see one. Mine supposed to be built week of Aug 15th. Plus delivery time. Who knows it could be october before i see it.

pgstick02

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the advice. Was just wondering if you had experienced any negativity towards your Maverick.?? But if I get my Maverick before the end of car show season I will be taking it. Not looking for a trophy just know there must be people wanting to see one. Mine supposed to be built week of Aug 15th. Plus delivery time. Who knows it could be october before i see it.
I have not received mine yet. I have a little over a month to wait for my velocity blue XLT. I do frequent car shows with my Beetle and the MX-5. Its not perfect and I do get some flak from time to time "Oh its just a super beetle 😒". 98% of the people you find at car shows are just happy to see people show up. I say give it a go, even find a cars an coffee those are fun too. Most of us car show goers just want to talk about cars an trucks.
Ford Maverick 19" Rotiform BUC-M wheels on Velocity Blue XL Maverick 1659043423864

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have not received mine yet. I have a little over a month to wait for my velocity blue XLT. I do frequent car shows with my Beetle and the MX-5. Its not perfect and I do get some flak from time to time "Oh its just a super beetle 😒". 98% of the people you find at car shows are just happy to see people show up. I say give it a go, even find a cars an coffee those are fun too. Most of us car show goers just want to talk about cars an trucks.
1659043423864.png
I like your attitude. We do have several weekly cars and coffees in my area so i will try those. Im just figuring as popular as these mavericks are, and hard to get. That people would like to see one up close. Especially if their thinking about ordering one.

pgstick02

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like your attitude. We do have several weekly cars and coffees in my area so i will try those. Im just figuring as popular as these mavericks are, and hard to get. That people would like to see one up close. Especially if their thinking about ordering one.
I know one showed up at the car show my church, and people were very interested to see it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vtec87pr1

Vtec87pr1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Its not bad - but the plastic window trim/hood trim - slightly cheapens the look.

Consider maybe going for a roof spoiler instead:

1658955080672.png

Also look at getting a tire cleaner and some low gloss tire shine.

Something like this:
With a foam applicator boi it will increase the quality of the look you're going for (since I see you taking it automotive meats).

Your build is almost like a junior version of the SEMA build right?

1658955105087.png
yes i was inspired by the sema truck . that one actually have turbo fans wheels . i do have the cab spoiler. and thanks for the tip on the tire shine will do next time i take it to a show .

OP
OP
Vtec87pr1

Vtec87pr1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

i actually got some good reactions from ppl on the street and that show i was just with a friend . tacomas guys love the wheels and maverick . not everyone likes the way it look its ok . dont worry about them