Sponsored

15% off Ford Accessory website until 12/31 (https://accessories.ford.com/)

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
15% off w/ code FORD15.

Worth price checking against dealer run sites (e.g. forddiscountparts.com or fairwayfordparts.net as they offer discounts >15% on some items).

Ford Maverick 15% off Ford Accessory website until 12/31 (https://accessories.ford.com/) Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 12.45.58 PM
Sponsored

donkiboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unfortunately it seems you have no option to apply Fordpass points when checking out online thru Ford accessories site. One positive is that shipping is free to your local dealer.

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Unfortunately it seems you have no option to apply Fordpass points when checking out online thru Ford accessories site. One positive is that shippi is free to your local dealer.
Yeah I was looking at buying a tonneau cover and the site didn’t accept the code and there Was no place to use Ford points.

OP
OP

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah I was looking at buying a tonneau cover and the site didn’t accept the code and there Was no place to use Ford points.
FYI - you can use ford points if you go INTO the dealer. I said screw it and just ordered from a dealer online with the highest discount (about 20%) and paid for shipping.. saving the points for the future service visits

tsled

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.helibuilder.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray, Hybrid, XLT Maverick
FYI - you can use ford points if you go INTO the dealer. I said screw it and just ordered from a dealer online with the highest discount (about 20%) and paid for shipping.. saving the points for the future service visits
Check on when your points expire if you don't use any.
Sponsored