First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One year ago today I picked up my Alto Blue XLT ECO AWD. Since then I have added several personal touches such as switchback turn signals, tonneau cover, lettering and lots of other things. I wouldn’t really call them mods. I have moved appliances, furniture, mattresses and lumber. This truck has been everything I was hoping it would be and more. Just shy of 15K miles and love getting in it everyday and driving to work or wherever. I still get people asking questions about it when I am around town. I hope those that have gotten theirs is enjoying them as much as me. For those still waiting, hang in there it is worth the wait.
Ford Maverick 1 Year Anniversary 1680215054300
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just picked up my Alto Blue Lariat hybrid yesterday. I had a black XLT EB and sold it after this one shipped. I think the only problem is that the color is going to be a magnet for dust and pollen, but will see.

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

One year ago today I picked up my Alto Blue XLT ECO AWD. Since then I have added several personal touches such as switchback turn signals, tonneau cover, lettering and lots of other things. I wouldn’t really call them mods. I have moved appliances, furniture, mattresses and lumber. This truck has been everything I was hoping it would be and more. Just shy of 15K miles and love getting in it everyday and driving to work or wherever. I still get people asking questions about it when I am around town. I hope those that have gotten theirs is enjoying them as much as me. For those still waiting, hang in there it is worth the wait.
1680215054300.jpeg
Sorry for the ignorance; but what are switchbacks turns? LOL

OP
OP

kfw63

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry for the ignorance; but what are switchbacks turns? LOL
Those the Lasfit LED lights that replace the amber turn signals in the grill.
Sponsored