Sponsored

Search results

  1. Do you display your tach

    I have my tach showing... I'm still old-school and like to see it. 😊 Now... if my 2025 Maverick XLT were just a manual shift... I'd be sitting pretty. 👍🏻 😂
  2. Pay for "Turn by Turn" GPS?

    BUT... it doesn't increase my area of cell phone coverage. I purchased if for my first year - 2025 Maverick - but I won't be buying it again. I wish they had made that plain in their description. 🙁
  3. Pay for "Turn by Turn" GPS?

    I LOVE to take trips like this!!! Flip a coin... east or west... and then north or south. BUT, my wife does NOT share my sense of adventure... even if stay on good, paved highways. 🙁
  4. Maverick Steering at Interstate Speeds

    My dad was the funeral director and ambulance driver when I was young… even to 1975 or so. We worked several wrecks where cars hydroplaned when hitting those ruts, which were filled with water. Two or more died in wrecks like this. In 1968… when I was 18… I was driving on such a road. I...
  5. Extreme gas mileage using non ethanol fuel

    And you just HAD to throw in the comment that you have a ‘56 T’bird. 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  6. Tested 87, 91 & 93 Octane.

    That’s one of my biggest complaints about my Maverick. I’m nearly 76 and I’ve NEVER had a vehicle that didn’t have a PAPER MANUAL in the glove box. I know I can pay $60 and purchase one… but we are both retired and that’s a lot to us!!! I guess I’ll download it and print what I want/need.
  7. Need advice on installing sound deadener

    This device helped my tinnitus. 👍🏻
  8. Need advice on installing sound deadener

    For what it's worth... I've had two complete brain surgeries. The second one, in 2022, caused the ringing in my ears to get even worse. I also thought I had TMJ, but my dentist said no, and sent me to a TMJ specialist. He, both an MD and a dentist, fixed me a mouthpiece. Since I started wearing...
  9. Need advice on installing sound deadener

    THANK YOU for your service!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  10. Need advice on installing sound deadener

    I had a "friend" who suggested the expanding foam and putting it under the rear seat. I'm thinking that would expand too much. They make some that doesn't expand... think that would work to spread it under the seat?
  11. Need advice on installing sound deadener

    OK, I'll see if I can find a way to do that. Any place my big pieces would work? If not, I can send them back to Amazon.
  12. Need advice on installing sound deadener

    I got them from Amazon... I know they are supposed to be sticky on the back - 16.54"L x 12.6"W. I know I'll have to trim them. I used to be handy doing stuff... I'm willing to try some stuff. I have two older grandsons who might could help me in a bind...
  13. Need advice on installing sound deadener

    Sorry, my limited mind doesn't understand. (I actually have a PhD... but brain surgeries killed my understanding. 😡) Between the windshield and the dash... exactly where are you talking about. I'm not understanding... on top of the dash??? Sorry...
  14. Need advice on installing sound deadener

    I purchased some sound deadener "strips" for my 2025 Maverick XLT truck. Where is the best and EASIEST place to install the material? I'm nearly 76 and I'm thinking I won't be able to get into some places on my truck. Where will I get the BEST sound reduction? (I've had 30+ surgeries, including...
  15. 2025 Maverick XLT - USB port problems

    No, both of the USB ports have been working… then they just stopped. The rear ports in the back seat area work. I plugged in a cigarette-lighter adapter, and it works… which is good since my wife still has the older USB iPhone port. Will post again when the part comes in.
  16. 2025 Maverick XLT - USB port problems

    It was the front media hub. They said others have had the same problem. Of course… the part is back ordered. 😕 Oh well… this too, shall pass.
  17. 2025 Maverick XLT - USB port problems

    Could be. Was close to Ford dealership so I’m having them check it. WITH NO BOOK in the truck, I’m not certain where to even LOOK for the fuses!!! I’m nearly 76 and I’ve NEVER had a vehicle that didn’t come with a book in the glovebox!!! 😡😡😡
  18. 2025 Maverick XLT - USB port problems

    Have any of you had problems with your USB ports, both the USB-C and the older port? For some reason, mine have stopped working. The ports in the back seat still work, but not the ones in the driver's area. Thanks in advance. Take care.
  19. How Much Does a Light Rear End Damage Cost to Repair?

    NOT if you accidently back into your son-in-laws 1980+ Ford truck. 😥 You can't even tell I hit his old truck. Anyone know where I can purchase a used tailgate???
  20. More Fuel... secondary auxiliary fuel tank?

    My old 1972 Ford F100 had a tank just like this. You c My old 1972 Ford F100 had a tank like that. You could hear fuel sloshing around 😮 It was a great truck, until my son wanted a V8 and an automatic transmission installed. 😢 That ruined it, in my opinion.




Top