Sponsored

Search results

  1. Experience with nitrogen in tires?

    I filled my tires up with air. I let all the non nitrogen gases work there way through the rubber and added more. after 5 times I am running. 99.05153632% nitrogen and my truck drives so much better
  2. Tires made in USA

    My continental pro contacts are made in Mexico America so I guess my tires are American made as well as my hybrid Maverick truck
  3. Window Switch and Regulator Replacement

    I would go with the better one unless you can verify that the ford has been upgraded
  4. What's Your Maverick's Main Job?

    I haul the most important cargo for human life. AIR!!!!
  5. Noisy cabin with road noise - how to reduce and make quieter?

    I have been please with how quite my 24 maverick is than the 1984 diesel rabbit it replaced
  6. Awesome MPG!!!

    The big picture
  7. What would you like to see Ford do for the next gen Maverick

    For a hybrid version I would like to see a 2.5 ratio final drive to slow engine down at 75-80 MPH. Slope the front end by 6-8 inches and increase back slope of wind shield by 5 degrees. This would give us true MPGs at highway speeds of 35-40MPGs. Most of us don't pull a trailer ever
  8. Engine model

    I looked under the hood of my maverick and It seems that I have 8 cylinders Marked 6.7 and it smells like diesel
  9. The lowest tire pressure you've set? What was the terrain?

    I had to drop my tire pressure to 12 PSI to make it over the bolder field in Cincinnati Ohio known as I-75 north and south bound
  10. Best in (a small) class - for now

    Volks Wagon --- f*cks up --- again. Don't forget VW=fart, fuck, no good. VW makes garbage.
  11. Miles per gallon?

    I run at about 40 mpgs in temps below 30F as long as the trips are at l0 miles.
  12. Are you into "foreplay"? 😉

    I did a little more work on it. I am not sure how to steer it though.
  13. Flock makes changes amid backlash of license plate reader network..🤔

    I am known for my lack of reading skills. If I get this right Ford is running these plate reading cameras. No wonder Ford lacks quality in many of there vehicle models. When I last checked the edge and maverick were the only 2 model that had an average or better hold up record.
  14. How is your Ecoboost doing on MPG?

    If the final drive were set up so that 7th gear equaled the currant 8 gear. It would have 1 more higher gear to slip into going down hill or strong tail wind
  15. VW Is Reportedly Developing a New Pickup Truck for the United States

    My opinion! VW is a total looser when it comes to quality. I wouldn't have none of them.
  16. Number 6 in top 10 trucks!

    It is backwards
  17. How is your Ecoboost doing on MPG?

    It is to bad the gearing is lower with the towing package. The transmission could peak out in 7th gear and only slip into 8th when towing with tail winds or down mild hills.
  18. Do dual piston calipers made a difference?

    single piston are better than duel piston. In dual piston if 1 piston gets a little stiffer then the break pads will be unbalanced. single piston will apply pressure that is balanced even if it is a little stiffer. The metal plate behind the pad should be stiff enough to prevent bending.




Top