Sponsored

Search results

  1. Electrical connection in passenger rear of bed?

    You just pop it open by pressing down on the little tab on the top, and it should look like what glen pictured above. Theres one on either side.
  2. SV300T Package Price: $15,595

    that might be the most expensive 250 -> 300hp I've seen.
  3. Hybrid oil change frequency

    It looks to be just time based ... my oil life on the dash ran out a couple weeks ago on my hybrid... only had about 800 miles on the oil since changing it last year.
  4. Hybrid oil change frequency

    i think every 3k is a little dramatic, even on a regular ice vehicle, unless its some crazy built motor you're eeking a ton of performance out of. I think 5K is being proactive, 8K I wouldnt bat an eye but start planning one soon. I'm sure blackstone or whatever testing company would most...
  5. Took truck in for first oil change with Rival skid plate.

    Next oil change, I'm going to go in and do the nutserts, replace the hardware with stainless steel, and a healthy slathering of anti-seize
  6. Took truck in for first oil change with Rival skid plate.

    I don't believe it's year based, the cut outs are aligned for the hybrid -- my 2025 lines up perfectly. But like you said, it's not smart to get something like this and expect a quick-lube or the dealer to care about doing it your way -- they don't have time for that. I got mine strictly to...
  7. Maverick hybrid - when washing car with fuel door open, what is the hole/sucking sound happening?

    it's best to leave it closed when you're washing the exterior, and open it to wipe the inside clean at the end.
  8. Maverick hybrid - when washing car with fuel door open, what is the hole/sucking sound happening?

    its a water drain. I wouldn't be spraying water at it especially with a pressure washer -- the inside of the fuel door is a wipe clean with a damp towel type of cleaning.
  9. Took truck in for first oil change with Rival skid plate.

    I put on one of these https://amzn.to/4xKB3vm I had a same style different brand one on an old car back in the day and it was great. Low profile, quick turn, it comes with a silicone hose, so just attach it and put it in a container and have a beer while it drains. Has an o-ring cap as well...
  10. Took truck in for first oil change with Rival skid plate.

    I'm yet to do an oil change with the skid plate, but when I installed installed it, I replaced the drain plug with a quick drain valve because I highly doubt theres a good way to avoid a mess to the skid plate without taking the whole thing off. The oil filter will be another story, theres...
  11. Dealership "misplaced" 2025 Hybrid Engine Cover

    I don't think anyone is arguing you can't hobble an engine cover on there... The point is it certainly did not come with one from the factory, so unless OP went through the trouble of putting one on, and that was not put back on, it's a different story. It certainly did not come from the...
  12. Took truck in for first oil change with Rival skid plate.

    Maybe the tech was worried oil would spill onto the top of the skid plate and be a pita to clean.
  13. Dealership "misplaced" 2025 Hybrid Engine Cover

    Did you grow up eating a lot of paint chips as a kid?
  14. 2025 - Morimoto X3B LED third brake light

    looks great! you decided against the built in camera hole version i see.
  15. Can't find many molded door edge guards

    I do too, got the 33ft and had enough to put it on the left and right edges of the tailgate, and 2 doors on my work truck.
  16. Can't find many molded door edge guards

    For what it's worth, I have this https://amzn.to/4zYPGh7 and it was extremely easy to put on, cut, and hasnt moved at all.
  17. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    same here, i get out of the way if a vehicle drives erratic, person driving with a phone in their hand, front end damage on the vehicle, someone who brakes late -- spent some years on two wheels and developed a healthy fear of vehicles.
  18. Rival Skid Plate with Fumoto Oil Valve

    not a fumoto, but i have a rival skid plate with a stahlbus drain valve https://amzn.to/4ihLoLm I like that it has a cap, which gives me the warm and fuzzies know theres an added layer of protection between the oil dumping out. It comes with a section of nice silicone tubing so you can just...
  19. Battery Jump Starter Pack … worth it?

    I have one of these https://amzn.to/3TiZYIb and a case for it https://amzn.to/3UE0Ass I've had a bunch of different ones over the years, including some cheap specials, and the hulkman one has been the best quality feeling one. I have actually pulled up to someone that needed a jump and helped...
  20. 2026 Hybrid Transmission parking pawl issue

    For what it's worth the recall for that was 25C69 I had it done via mobile ford tech back in may. My understanding is it was due to the parking pawl not engaging fully with the possibility of it slipping out of park and causing a rollaway. Maybe you can convince ford to reflash the modules...




Top