I previously owned 3 full-size pickups over the years, then, went to cars for years. I was always having to haul stuff, moving etc. and always wanted another pickup. Prices on the full-size went up, the mid-sizes got bigger and more expensive and neither was that good on gas. Enter: The...
`24 Mav Lariat Hybrid FWD. Never been a Ford fan and there are little things I don't care for but, all in all, I like it a lot! Seats 4, I can haul things in the bed (within reason), I decked it out (pimped it out?) for me with fender flairs, factory sprayed in bed-liner, 3-fold hard cap for the...
Larry the Mav was smelling a bit stinky. Changed the cabin filter and it smelled nice again. The old filter wasn't packed with crap but bringing home fast food can leave a stink on the filter (at least in my cast). 😂
Yup! Got the spray in bed liner, 3 section bed cover, the Mabett fender flares, covers for the rear bumper holes, tailgate assist, door edging, Wolfbox jump starter just in case along with various and sundry niceties for the interior. "MAVERICK" letters for the tailgate. Just some stuff to make...
I found something like that for my `24 Lariat Hybrid. A little drawer that fits in the hole that I can put stuff in. Mine isn't held in by a magnet though just heavy rubber pads, but it works as intended and even on some rough trails hasn't fallen out, so it makes that space usable.
Grew up in an auto factory town. The guys I knew who built them would laugh about the things that got missed or slipped by Q-1. Sister worked for Truck & Bus for 35+. Yes, it doesn't matter the manufacturer, some lemons get built.
I've never been a Ford guy. Had two many years ago that were...
Parked next to a regular, non-lifted 150 at the grocery store. When I came out, I think I saw the 150 with it's arm around my Mav Larry calling him "Little Brother". I've had 3 full-size pick-ups and the Maverick is definitely not full size but it's just perfect for what I need now and the...
While I'll never beat the wife's Prius in MPG I do come close. Compared to the Kia Soul I had my Mav beats that by many, many, many MPG's! I'm seeing Mavericks all over the place here in Arizona now.
Agreed. I've had more refined pickups (3 actually). I don't care for the Santa Cruz look and if a person does that's fine. I wanted a pickup truck again...that look. The Maverick fit the bill for me, it'll work but not very hard living the suburban life and mine is a hybrid so the mileage was a...
I do. It's interesting how more and more are popping up on the streets. A couple of folks in the neighborhood just got new ones. I think one guy might have copied me by putting the "MAVERICK" letters on the tailgate. It's all good! I'm waiting to see if he goes with the fender flairs next! LOL!
I've already traded in 2 wives and have gotten hooked on #3! :LOL: She did want me to get my Maverick though. I think she may be softening on the 85...:crackup:
I wanted to upgrade my TV from a 75" to an 85-90". My wife put her foot down (fortunately NOT in my posterior) with a hard "NO!" My Maverick, she just shakes her head and say's "You bought something else!?!" I justify it by saying "Hey! It's just small stuff honey!" Yeah, that works...LOL! But...