Sponsored

Search results

  1. Problem with Mabett bed divider

    Thanks for the suggestion. I might try that after I share the measurements with Mabett and see what they say. I had an issue with one screw and had to drill it out. I got these but am not sure they won't block the cleats or divider from sliding: https://a.co/d/0dj2yP6d Don
  2. Problem with Mabett bed divider

    Thanks, I didn't know that. I'm hoping to keep the sliding cleats but we'll see. Don
  3. Problem with Mabett bed divider

    Thanks for the suggestion. I've reached and am getting them some measurements. Don
  4. Problem with Mabett bed divider

    I've been on a tear instaling Mabett products recently that I"ve had for over a year. Two weeks ago I did fender flares, mud flaps, and rear wheel splash covers. I moved on to the Mabett bed divider I recieved as a Christmas gift but just got around to trying to install it. I'm not sure if I'm...
  5. Should I replace my battery? 2022 Ford Maverick XL

    I found this video helpful if your planning to remove the trim. I've done it both ways but prefer to remove the trim. It's easy, just take your time.
  6. My Hot Wheels vs Matchbox Mavericks

    When I saw the title of this thread I was hoping it would be a video of a hot wheels maverick racing the matchbox one down the iconic orange track. I wonder which would win?
  7. New Hybrid Emblem

    I don't like synergy emblem and plastidipped it which made it look worse and I un-plastidipped it. The dealer logo looked ok plastidipped but I wish I had taken both off when it was new. Not sure if I can do it now after 2 years, if the paint has faded? I like the look of the rav4 emblem better...
  8. Giveaway! Quick Survey – What Matters Most When Choosing Floor Mats?

    Durability and something else...easy to clean!
  9. Cover for Wiper Well

    Earlier this week I found that the snow/ice/slush is easy to remove if you can raise the hood. I know that's not always possible in bad weather, but I get the "Remote features disabled. .." message a lot and and was raising the hood to attach my NOCO charger anyway. Update: more snow, so took a...
  10. Battery vent tube

    I was able to repair a similar issue with heat shrink tubing to repair the broken off piece. Eventually I found the part in stock but haven't had time to install it yet, so I'll be watching this thread and hoping someone with experience replies.
  11. My custom quick connect to recharge the 12v Dc battery

    I think this looks great. I'll probably have to do this eventually. Could you post pictures of the "inside" under the hood?
  12. 🎉 GIVEAWAY TIME + NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH 🎉

    I always have buckets and totes in the bed, so anytime I'm carrying 2x4s with the bed liner rolled up, I'd use the net.
  13. Can the Function that stops you from scrolling on a USB flash drive while in motion be disabled???

    Good point. I'm not honestly sure because I have a Lariat. Maybe one of the authors of that thread will reply. I just followed the "recipe". You might connect Forscan and see if the default values are the same as Lariat but it still might not work.
  14. Can the Function that stops you from scrolling on a USB flash drive while in motion be disabled???

    Is I understand your question correctly, you want get rid of the "nanny" function and search your USB drive while in motion. My previous vehicle allowed this so I feel your pain. A couple of weeks ago I bought an OSB adapter and used Forscan to make the changes needed. The changes were the...
  15. Let's See Your Trailer Hitch Cover

    Depends on season for me...
  16. Muslogy Maverick Mods Giveaway

    For me it was the tailgate assist.
  17. Mabett Giveaway: What Made You Choose the Maverick in the End?

    I would always drive a truck if I could afford it. The last time I bought a vehicle I built. All trucks were too expensive. When the Maverick came on the market it was affordable and, I also liked the gas mileage on the hybrid




Top