Sponsored

Search results

  1. Does it have a wet belt?

    I was wondering if the 2.0L Ecoboost has the wet belt for the oil pump?
  2. What is this wiring harness for?

    I was going through the glove box in my Maverick the other day to see what I had in there and forgot this wiring harness thing was in there and was wondering what is it used for?
  3. Extended warranty

    I am thinking about getting an extended warranty for my Maverick and wanted some opinions as if I should go ahead and get it or not.
  4. Window sticker

    I kept my window sticker after I got my Maverick and was wondering if anyone has done the same.
  5. How long should I let it idle?

    I do like my Maverick and it is the first vehicle I have owned with a turbo. My question is how long should I let it idle after returning home from work, doing errands or whatever it was as I heard different answers as to how long it should be. I have heard 30 seconds. one minute and up to five...
  6. New here.

    I have been lingering around for a few days now checking this site out and decided to join. I have a 2024 Maverick XL with the 2.0L Ecoboost that I have had for two years this month.




Top