Sponsored

Search results

  1. Suitable 12 volt compressor for compartment in Maverick bed

    Has anyone found a compressor small enough to fit in that compartment in the bed? That’s strong enough to blow up a big size pool ring in less than 25 minutes?
  2. California Sold: Is free cheap enough? Like new original first edition soft folding bed cover. Come and get it. I’m in the SFbsy area.

    Original factory Ford folding soft bed cover. In great shape, including all mounting hardware. Bargain price at $150 or best offer. I am in the San Francisco Bay area in Mountain View California. Sorry, no delivery.
  3. Do I void my warranty if I get my oil changed at someplace other than the dealer?

    Do I void my warranty if I get my oil changed at someplace other than the dealer?
  4. Gone for six weeks. Battery?

    We’re going on an extended trip for about six weeks. Would it be better if I left my battery tender hooked up or should I just unhook the negative cable from a fully charged battery? What are you all think?
  5. Fire extinguisher

    Do you carry a fire extinguisher in your Maverick? If so, where do you put it and how do you keep it secured?
  6. Front view camera recommendations?

    I have a 2022 Maverick hybrid lariat. I would like to have a front view camera installed. I don’t want dash cam I want a front view camera as an aid to parking and very tight places. Has anyone ever done this? Is there a particular brand that works well? Is this something that I could have done...
  7. Broken taillight lens

    Has anyone had to replace a taillight lens on their Maverick? Someone backed into me and broke the passenger side lens. What do I have to do to gain access to it? Thanks..
  8. How many 1st edition Mavericks were made?

    Anyone know how many 1st Edition Maverick hybrids were made in 2022?
  9. Mystery slot

    My 2022 lariat has a mystery slot behind the gearshift knob. Does everyone have this? What the heck is it for?
  10. Cleaning engine compartment

    Anyone else who cleans under the hood? Looks of stuff that makes it difficult but I hate to pop the hood and not see clean. I mostly use Simple Green. 2022 Lariat hybrid. First Edition
  11. 2024 hybrid XLT dead

    So, my xlt is dead, dead, dead. My trickle charger says the battery is full but try to start it and nothing. No display, no click nothing. So how do I get it out of my driveway so the tow truck can have access?
  12. 2024 XLT battery issues

    So, my 2024 XLT hybrid sat for almost 2 months without being used. Please don’t tell me what I should have done such as disconnect the negative battery cable because that just didn’t happen for a variety of reasons. Now I have charged it using a trickle charger and it tells me the battery is...




Top