I think they may be. In the past I believe they have stated, in the original poster’s memo, that they are not scheduling - when no scheduling is occurring. Good luck to those waiting to hear back.
Did you get an email from Ford Motor Company providing your order number? Once it is scheduled you should get another email providing the VIN. You can then track the scheduling with the order number and VIN.
If you don’t get an email by tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon you can contact Ford chat...
Is there a ‘21 Tesla Performance 3? This might give you an idea where the trade in value is heading for your projections.
All things being equal, if you order the ‘25 XL or XLT and delivery is in 5-6 months, that’s another $2500-$3000 of equity to gain on the Tesla before the trade-in. You may...
Can. Not. Wait. But I’ll have to lol. Hopefully it can get shipped pretty quickly since its build date is around the end of the hold date for the first batch.
Your eruption green sounds nice with the Lux. My neighbor has a green jeep-like car and I just let him know the Eruption Green is out on...
Oh interesting, I hadn’t realized that. I thought the numbers I saw for the ‘25 (Ecoboost 238 hp and 275 lb-ft vs the hybrids 191 hp and 155 lb-ft) were the peaks. Found these values from a google search. Cheers.
Thanks. Darn, if I understand what I’ve read it sounds like the hybrids have had an issue on the front axle when switching from the ICE to the electric motor and the Ecoboost has also had a front axle related problem. Looks like these issues are mostly covered by the warranty so there is that I...
Curious, has the hybrid experienced similar axle issues with its current 2k tow rating? I’m wondering if the lower horsepower and torque rating [than the Ecoboost] of the ‘25 4k hybrid will help it to avoid these axle issues. Thanks in advance.