First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked up my white XL today. Had the dealer install the 2" rough country lift. Clearly I havent gotten rims and tires yet. It's an AWD ecoboost. Came with spray in bedliner and has cruise control. It's for work so I'm not going that crazy.

plans:
-Proper wheels and tires
-pace edwards switchblade tonneau, in transit to me as we speak
-power lock for tailgate
-some kind of home brewed bed organizer slide out.
-faux raptor looking grill I found someplace, I forget which.

Want it to look like a raptor ate mexican food and shit out this little truck

A business near me just got in a bunch of white XL's so I parked in front of one for a comparison between lifted and stock, with same wheels. gives more perspcective than a before pic with steelies and after with lift and monster mudders.

Ford Maverick Dealer Pick Up Day!! side 1

Ford Maverick Dealer Pick Up Day!! side 2

Ford Maverick Dealer Pick Up Day!! side 3
Sponsored

eayze

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
nice found my email 2days ago in my spam folder im one lucky guy xl hybrid build week 06/02/23 with vin plan on getting the same lift done

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great plan!! Looks a little odd now without the forth coming wheels and tires. Be sure to post pics as you make progress

Benny820

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Engine
Undecided
Picked up my white XL today. Had the dealer install the 2" rough country lift. Clearly I havent gotten rims and tires yet. It's an AWD ecoboost. Came with spray in bedliner and has cruise control. It's for work so I'm not going that crazy.

plans:
-Proper wheels and tires
-pace edwards switchblade tonneau, in transit to me as we speak
-power lock for tailgate
-some kind of home brewed bed organizer slide out.
-faux raptor looking grill I found someplace, I forget which.

Want it to look like a raptor ate mexican food and shit out this little truck

A business near me just got in a bunch of white XL's so I parked in front of one for a comparison between lifted and stock, with same wheels. gives more perspcective than a before pic with steelies and after with lift and monster mudders.

side 1.jpg

side 2.jpg

side 3.jpg

Benny820

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Engine
Undecided
Wow Newins ford. How was your experience with them. I live in Ridge, LI and plan to order in July when window opens. Yours in a hybrid, looks cool. Good luck 🍀

Sponsored

OP
OP

Pool Fixer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow Newins ford. How was your experience with them. I live in Ridge, LI and plan to order in July when window opens. Yours in a hybrid, looks cool. Good luck 🍀
Newins was good. Had a deposit in a gray AWD XLT early April. Drove it , liked it. I was looking for a white XL but as we all know, if you want a Maverick and missed the order window, you pretty much take what they have .

They went to PDI it for me and the stupid recall for trailer towing wiring popped up. Fast forward 50 days and still no fix from ford. My sales lady called and said this white XL AWD just came in. It was 4K less and it’s what I wanted in the first place so it all worked out.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably one of the few times that it worked out better for someone who had to wait almost two months in frustration. You can now take that $4K less and spend it on gas for the Mav. Should take care of the gas for the life of the Mav LOL. Good looking truck and glad you are finally in the Maverick family.

OP
OP

Pool Fixer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve never been good at forming an impression of a car on a first drive. Takes me a while to get comfortable. Put 60 miles in it today and I’m impressed. This thing is pretty quick. Not a fan of the dial shifter. Here it is home next to my “real” truck lol

Ford Maverick Dealer Pick Up Day!! 5546743E-6A08-477E-BF1D-F9D052E1F9C9

OP
OP

Pool Fixer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Day 2 and it’s pouring here. Sport mode on and just dump the throttle and it takes off. It’s really fun to drive

Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve never been good at forming an impression of a car on a first drive. Takes me a while to get comfortable. Put 60 miles in it today and I’m impressed. This thing is pretty quick. Not a fan of the dial shifter. Here it is home next to my “real” truck lol

5546743E-6A08-477E-BF1D-F9D052E1F9C9.jpeg
Maverick is the real truck. Big Boy is just overweight and needs to lose some pounds and inches to get down to Maverick size LOL.

OP
OP

Pool Fixer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Day 3. There are some vehicles that they just get “right”. Maverick is one of them. I bought it strictly because it makes sense for work but I am so impressed with how it drives

it’s actually faster than a late 80’s mustang GT or IROC Camaro. I remember those being “fast” Ha Ha.

we had an ‘02 Tahoe that I felt the same way about. It just drove well and I always looked forward to getting in it.
Sponsored