First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh well par for the course. Well at least it’s built which is pretty good considering capacity for the BAP is 3% and you have a hybrid at that.
After 485 days, I have zero trust in Ford and have only bought a tailgate damper as I wait for my truck. I have my part numbers and list of what I want to put on the truck, but I'm not jinxing myself by buying any of them until the key fob is in my pocket.
Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
AND.....the ETA went from 2/25/23 to 3/2/23 to now just "Delayed."
And today the Ford Tracker says 3/1/23-3/14/23...
The business concept of "under-promise; over-deliver" has certainly been lost on Ford.

Barksdale123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think there is a "club" or thread dedicated to each Maverick colour available.
[/QUI tried to get into the area 51 club but the feds said they would shoot me.

Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fresh off of the lot yesterday after 491 days. 2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux BAP has finally arrived. Pictures as promised.
Notes:
1. Alto Blue and the BAP (still partially blue) interior is a great match.
2. Mirror cover is gloss black. Hard to tell it isn't Alto Blue when not in full sun.
3. Absolutely love what the tail lights look like.

I wouldn't order anything differently. Side pictures taken in full sun...between snowstorms. Like others have said, the long wait is already fading, and there is zero disappointment.

Purchased at Thunder Basin Ford, Gillette, WY. Perfect process through order, cancellation, re-order (and added the BAP), Private Offer...all without a hitch, as I followed every step. Ordered X-Plan and price was as agreed, including the limited $100 Doc fee. Less than 2 hours from the "It's in!" call to driving home before yesterday's snowstorm.

I know the BAP isn't that common, so if anyone wants different pictures, just ask. I appreciate all the help, guidance (especially from @fordvideoguy) and support from many members here. Thank you!

EDIT: I really want to let you know that the blue dash/doors does not look as light in person as it does in these pictures.

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club blacked out badge

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Blacked out headlight

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Blue dash

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Blue seat base

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club door panel

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club headlight

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG20230309094015

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Mirror cover

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club taillight (2)

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_20230309_095315

Last edited:

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Fresh off of the lot yesterday after 491 days. 2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux BAP has finally arrived. Pictures as promised.
Notes:
2. Mirror cover is gloss black. Hard to tell it isn't Alto Blue when not in full sun.

I wouldn't order anything differently. Side pictures taken in full sun...between snowstorms. Like others have said, the long wait is already fading, and there is zero disappointment.

Purchased at Thunder Basin Ford, Gillette, WY. Perfect process through order, cancellation, re-order (and added the BAP), Private Offer...all without a hitch, as I followed every step. Ordered X-Plan and price was as agreed, including the limited $100 Doc fee. Less than 2 hours from the "It's in!" call to driving home before yesterday's snowstorm.

I know the BAP isn't that common, so if anyone wants different pictures, just ask. I appreciate all the help, guidance (especially from @fordvideoguy) and support from many members here. Thank you!

blacked out badge.jpg

Blacked out headlight.jpg

Blue dash.jpg

Blue seat base.jpg

door panel.jpg

headlight.jpg

IMG20230309094015.jpg

Mirror cover.jpg

taillight (2).jpg

IMG_20230309_095315.jpg
Very nice! My alto blue lariat lux is in production right now. I was soooo tempted to add the BAP but decided against...now I'm thinking I should have done it! Congrats after a long wait, beautiful truck!!

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Notes:

blacked out badge.jpg

Blue dash.jpg

Blue seat base.jpg

door panel.jpg

headlight.jpg

IMG20230309094015.jpg

Mirror cover.jpg

taillight (2).jpg

IMG_20230309_095315.jpg
Congrats!! I sure hope I get mine. I knew the BAP would look great with Alto and you just confirmed that for me. 👍

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!! I sure hope I get mine. I knew the BAP would look great with Alto and you just confirmed that for me. 👍
The pictures tend to make the interior blues look lighter than they really are. The dash/doors/seats, etc. look great. I was going to add some of the trim pieces (especially over the radio), but they are completely unnecessary with the BAP (to me anyway).

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club dash

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club radio

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Notes:

EDIT: I really want to let you know that the blue dash/doors does not look as light in person as it does in these pictures.

blacked out badge.jpg

Blue dash.jpg

Blue seat base.jpg

door panel.jpg

headlight.jpg

IMG20230309094015.jpg

Mirror cover.jpg

taillight (2).jpg

IMG_20230309_095315.jpg
I'm so happy for you that you finally got it! Such a beautiful truck!!

Sponsored

Cyberwiz64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL Atlas Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick XL with Carbonized Gray. I was still waiting for scheduling. My dealer called a few weeks ago and said they had a Maverick XL Hybrid. The person didn't want it and asked me if I wanted it. It had 95% of the options I wanted but it was velocity blue not gray.

When I was ordering my truck I thought the velocity blue was too obnoxious. When I saw it, it was just a fantastic color on this vehicle.

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Velocity Blue

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick XL with Carbonized Gray. I was still waiting for scheduling. My dealer called a few weeks ago and said they had a Maverick XL Hybrid. The person didn't want it and asked me if I wanted it. It had 95% of the options I wanted but it was velocity blue not gray.

When I was ordering my truck I thought the velocity blue was too obnoxious. When I saw it, it was just a fantastic color on this vehicle.

Velocity Blue.jpg
Question is Did You Take It? Beautiful truck.

JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@ultra101's Alto Blue Maverick on HRG leveling kit vs a lowered Carbonized Gray Maverick on Eibach lowering springs.

Tires on leveled Maverick is 245/65R-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3.
Tires on lowered Maverick is Pirelli Scorpions.

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club hjovnzqlg7ga1 (1)

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 6ukrb0rlg7ga1

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club kfurhzqlg7ga1

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 6ebupzqlg7ga1

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
@ultra101's Alto Blue Maverick on HRG leveling kit vs a lowered Carbonized Gray Maverick on Eibach lowering springs.

Tires on leveled Maverick is 245/65R-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3.
Tires on lowered Maverick is Pirelli Scorpions.

hjovnzqlg7ga1 (1).jpg

6ukrb0rlg7ga1.jpg

kfurhzqlg7ga1.jpg

6ebupzqlg7ga1.jpg
That's a stunning blue Maverick!

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I saw this on its own thread but it would mean more with other alto blue owners (mine is on the rail to Chicago) so thought I'd post it here.

The question is--have you added tailgate letter stickers? If so, which color looks best with the alto blue? Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited: