First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So glad I went with this color. WhenI first saw it it reminded me of the color of many Escheveria succulents, which my yards are littered with. Seeing it in person and through all these pictures- stunning color for sure. Now to get it built
Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Adding pics from my other thread.

65507129029--ABCCEFDC-90F2-4276-8145-B1D683701F44.jpg
Dang it - are those the black platinum letters? I was all set to not get letters (I have them on my Ranger, was thinking about skipping this time), but those look...really good. We have basically the same build!

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dang it - are those the black platinum letters? I was all set to not get letters (I have them on my Ranger, was thinking about skipping this time), but those look...really good. We have basically the same build!
Yep! Had those on and the AWD badge stripped off in about 15 min today. Now I have to solve the riddle of what I want to do with the front and rear Ford emblems. Have all black FX4 decals coming later this week.

Good to hear I've got a twin! :D

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep! Had those on and the AWD badge stripped off in about 15 min today. Now I have to solve the riddle of what I want to do with the front and rear Ford emblems. Have all black FX4 decals coming later this week.

I have a couple of carbon fiber with red lettering stickers over my ranger ford emblems. They are good enough for me so I will probably look to do the same, except I am either going to go with highlighter blue or highlighter yellow accent for the Ford lettering. Also likely going to plasti-dip the red parts of the FX4 with the same (highlighter blue or yellow).

Also probably going to wrap the roof black (maybe matte or CF, not sure), and possibly a graphic somewhere along the side. I might do a pixelated graphic like this one they are doing on a future ranger. I was thinking maybe a little chunkier, flowing off the XLT side marker, and then having them explode/bounce off the door handles and run them all the way back to the FX4 logo and further have them explode out there...just thinking of ideas!

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 1633384565925

alexcrg

First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick

You have to take the front bumper off, theres a dude on youtube called Mrboom he shows how to the front ford emblem is secured with two screws to the black grille

Sponsored

flyfishmich

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Ordered my CG XLT FX4 w/4k this afternoon, have no idea how long it will take but I wasn't willing to pay the local dealer with the same build a $3K premium. In fact, I placed the order with another dealer. Very excited. Everyone's pics here are great.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You have to take the front bumper off, theres a dude on youtube called Mrboom he shows how to the front ford emblem is secured with two screws to the black grille
Yeah I watched it. I'm not planning to go down that involved of a road so I am just contemplating vinyl overlays, dyc kits, etc. I'd like to black out the chrome ring around the emblems too so just debating what I want to go with.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD

Where did you order the black FX4 decals?

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I watched it. I'm not planning to go down that involved of a road so I am just contemplating vinyl overlays, dyc kits, etc. I'd like to black out the chrome ring around the emblems too so just debating what I want to go with.
I have vinyl overlays on my ranger and think they look great, that is the route I am going to go as well
Sponsored