Time to change

KB8JXO`

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge
I think that it will be more to your liking than the last two models (2000 to current). I am looking forward to moving over from my current 2002 model.

Reactions: Doc
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Maverick, 10 Ranger Sport, 03 VTX1800C
I currently drive a 2010 SuperCab Sport 2WD 4.0/5spd.... good old truck, lousy mpg.... rarely need the full bed... and love the development of this new truck.... just hoping I can get a lowering kit when I buy mine...

ghost1986

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I currently drive a 2010 SuperCab Sport 2WD 4.0/5spd.... good old truck, lousy mpg.... rarely need the full bed... and love the development of this new truck.... just hoping I can get a lowering kit when I buy mine...
If I do wind up with a FWD model Ill also likely look into lowering options at some point Im sure (im aiming for as low priced as I can go unless I can option the 2.0 and AWD on a super basic trim). Two wheel drive sport trucks are cool as hell. I love the concept of the XRunner Tacoma for instance.

Basically no one else shares this opinion, so we're about to get roasted for saying this. Haha.

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Maverick, 10 Ranger Sport, 03 VTX1800C
If I do wind up with a FWD model Ill also likely look into lowering options at some point Im sure (im aiming for as low priced as I can go unless I can option the 2.0 and AWD on a super basic trim). Two wheel drive sport trucks are cool as hell. I love the concept of the XRunner Tacoma for instance.

Basically no one else shares this opinion, so we're about to get roasted for saying this. Haha.
Let em roast... idc.... I would love a 2.0 AWD that I could lower.... but honestly need to see the truck in production form to determine what I do with it... bit I can dream....
Sponsored