OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I ordered my XLT Mav on March 26th. Today I got my VIN email. That took only 16 days. I had been told not to expect to see a VIN for up to 45 days. Having the VIN assigned, am I too late to make any changes that may slow down production? (i.e, parts like mud flaps that are/were causing delays) Also, I have been messing with the idea of a color change, am I too late for that? no big deal if so.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What time frame should I expect from when it says the production will be begin until it is finished and shipped?

Terrasmak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee CRD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I ordered my XLT Mav on March 26th. Today I got my VIN email. That took only 16 days. I had been told not to expect to see a VIN for up to 45 days. Having the VIN assigned, am I too late to make any changes that may slow down production? (i.e, parts like mud flaps that are/were causing delays) Also, I have been messing with the idea of a color change, am I too late for that? no big deal if so.
Wow, I ordered my XLT hybred Sept 2022 and still don’t have one. Don’t have a VIN, just an email saying to keep waiting

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you have to put a deposit down? I'd cancel that order, find a different dealer and order it again. My dealer doesn't require anything from me and if I don't take mine, they add anywhere from 3500-10000 over msrp and put it on the lot.

yipga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus rx350
Engine
Undecided
order bank still open now?

Sponsored

jbrown9889

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota prius
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking forward to following the build!! Wont hold my breathe. Need to sell my Duramax fisrt.
Remember, the hybrid gets better MPG in 'slippery' mode, than 'eco' mode.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly like the first Maverick I had.
IMG_2726.jpeg
Like the FX2 decal. I have '22 with Velocity Blue Lariat, everything but sunroof. I live in SC, truck sits in hot sun everyday, so didn't want potential 'future' leaks from the sunroof. If your location is 'base of the thumb' which means Michigan, I grew up in the Saginaw area, St. Charles to be exact. Retired to SC a couple of years ago. I might just think of putting those decals on my Mav.
Sponsored