Sponsored

Would you trust Ford more if they let us know more about what, when, and why?

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also, as it relates to this post, I think that if this is the case, Ford is doing the best thing for Ford by not saying this is the case. It would take a masterful wordsmith to sell the notion that "we don't care what demand is, this is what we're doing."

Now, some would appreciate that, but I think most would find that unsavory and like Ford less. Whether saying that would make Ford now money (that is their primary objective) or not it's anyone's guess. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nunyabiznus

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
still wondering why i asked this question? are we waiting on epa ? are they low on materials? i look at ford news and nothing about whats going on with hybrids. Only speculation. The closest thing i read was from Tim the ford video guy. but he's not from ford.

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stock price is more important than a couple of unhappy people on a forum. Most customers aren't here complaining. They are just dealing with their dealer. There is very little advantage to Ford saying negative things or things that might be construed as negative. News sites might report on it and stockholders might hear. It's really not worth it for them
The two are not mutually exclusive. I'm a stock holder and also unhappy with having no frickin idea of if or when my Hybrid Maverick will be built and delivered. I don't need to know precisely, but an estimate even within a month or so would go a long way to help me stayed settled on this. Honestly, I'm not so hung up on the when, just knowing about when the when is so I can plan what to do with other vehicles.

p.s. I bought Ford bonds in early 2009 at 20 cents on a dollar and with a 35% current yield, so I was there when things were looking pretty bleak.
Sponsored