Sponsored

Will Tonneau Cover fit over the Bed Extender on Maverick?

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will the Tonneau Cover fit over the Bed Extender??? First truck for me. I like that Bed Extender...didn't order it, but looks like you could use it as a little cubby with the tailgate up. Also, can that extender be taken out?? Snap Out?? On a short bed, there may be times you wouldn't want that folded over into the bed and want the tailgate up. Thank you all for the info.
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will the Tonneau Cover fit over the Bed Extender??? First truck for me. I like that Bed Extender...didn't order it, but looks like you could use it as a little cubby with the tailgate up. Also, can that extender be taken out?? Snap Out?? On a short bed, there may be times you wouldn't want that folded over into the bed and want the tailgate up. Thank you all for the info.
I've never had one, but I believe typically they are mounted in the mid-point half way up from the bed floor, and simply rotate/flip into the bed (when gate is closed) or onto the gate on the central pivot. And yes, you shouldn't have any issue with a tonneau cover when it is in the bed either!