JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Maverick is finally going into production. When I get the call to pick it up, can folks who actually received one tell me some of the things to check before driving off. I think a checklist would be helpful, and I would be happy to compile one from the responses.
Sponsored

mcgarveyjb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT W/Lux and spray in
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick is finally going into production. When I get the call to pick it up, can folks who actually received one tell me some of the things to check before driving off. I think a checklist would be helpful, and I would be happy to compile one from the responses.
Tire pressure, it ships at 40psi, they often forget to reduce this to 35

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll just give you a couple. Don't be in a hurry. Test drive it. Play with everything to make sure they work. Check the tires for bubbles or flat spots.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here are a few links to check out. Print your favorite list and take it with you when you pick the truck up. Remember that the dealer will judge anything and everything that you don't see on your pre-delivery inspection as being your fault and will be totally on you.

ent.com/globalassets/pdf-files/private-party-auto-checklist.pdf

gomechanic.in/blog/new-car-pdi-pre-delivery-inspection-and-checklist/

yourmechanic.com/article/how-to-check-a-new-car-before-you-buy-it-by-olivia-marsh

ackodrive.com/car-guide/pre-delivery-inspection-checklist-for-new-cars/

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found at least five good threads when I searched for "delivery checklist". Read them all, develop your own list and leave the lot with a piece of mind.
Sponsored