Sponsored

What color seat covers are you going with?

Tfkrutch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The topic of seat covers seems to be covered at length. Thanks to all the different posts I've finally settled on the Coverado's. The price is right and I like the look.

What I can't decide on is the seat cover color. I will be covering the front and back seats. Between all the different options I'm leaning towards the black or gray. I'm hesitant to go with black/pure black as it might clash with blue interior and look out of place. The gray covers look nice but I can't tell from the pictures what shade if gray it is and if it would match my carbonized gray XLT. I want something that will look good that doesn't look cheap and out of place.

So, what colors did you go with or what do you think looks the best?
Sponsored

Rileyotta

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for Maverick, driving 2013 Kia Sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The topic of seat covers seems to be covered at length. Thanks to all the different posts I've finally settled on the Coverado's. The price is right and I like the look.

What I can't decide on is the seat cover color. I will be covering the front and back seats. Between all the different options I'm leaning towards the black or gray. I'm hesitant to go with black/pure black as it might clash with blue interior and look out of place. The gray covers look nice but I can't tell from the pictures what shade if gray it is and if it would match my carbonized gray XLT. I want something that will look good that doesn't look cheap and out of place.

So, what colors did you go with or what do you think looks the best?
I’m really interested in getting some seat covers with the classic saddle blanket look.
Sponsored