• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

What color did you order on your Raptor?

What color did you order on your Raptor?

• Total voters

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
I ordered Iconic Silver but have recently been considering a switch to Shelter Green. I'm curious to see what everyone else has ordered thus far.
Sponsored

1TruckLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ranger Raptor (On Order)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I originally ordered Azure Gray, but after pondering it for months and seeing it on other vehicles I felt like it was a color that only looks good on certain vehicles, and since I haven't seen a RR in person I didn't want to end up disliking the color. So..... I settled on Shadow Black and with the $995 I saved I plan to buy all of the stuff to do a paint correction and ceramic coat myself.

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
I went with blue.

I considered black, but I thought the dirt road I live on will just cover the back and sides with light gray dust and look extra filthy. My fiancé's very dark gray car always looks like it needs a wash.

Irontom73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 PSD
Carbonized Gray Metallic...

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
I originally ordered Azure Gray, but after pondering it for months and seeing it on other vehicles I felt like it was a color that only looks good on certain vehicles, and since I haven't seen a RR in person I didn't want to end up disliking the color. So..... I settled on Shadow Black and with the $995 I saved I plan to buy all of the stuff to do a paint correction and ceramic coat myself.
:) If you have never had black on a vehicle you might regret that decision. My 22 is black and it's a pain to keep clean even with ceramic coating.

Sponsored

Xyotafella

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Tacoma Off Road
Occupation
Machinist
I did carbonized gray metallic. Really like the shelter green but felt like trying to tie the code orange in with the outside would be better for my ocd lol

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Iconic Silver. Love it on the Maverick we have (Son's). see avatar. need a good color contrast with all the Black

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Red. Wanted to love the blue, but I also considered that I think the red will most closely match the interior stitching/piping, and I think that will ultimately matter to me when I see it in person.

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Red. Wanted to love the blue, but I also considered that I think the red will most closely match the interior stitching/piping, and I think that will ultimately matter to me when I see it in person.
I love Red but went with silver. The interior orange I thought would clash with the exterior red. Thought the blue and orange would make me feel like a bronco's fan....

Paulgl32

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f250
Occupation
Driver
Green . My last 2 f250 where black and silver . So I'm trying something new

Sponsored

Harrington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2024 Ranger Raptor
Shelter Green with the Code Orange seemed like a perfect combo, I've also had a silver/grey vehicle for nearly 20 years straight so a color was more appealing to me

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Shelter Green but the Velocity Blue grows on me more every day. Really like the Cactus Gray and Carbonized Gray as well. Trying to keep from changing my mind and my order.

OP
OP
yoopercharged

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Shelter Green with the Code Orange seemed like a perfect combo, I've also had a silver/grey vehicle for nearly 20 years straight so a color was more appealing to me
I do think the contrast between those two will look nice. My concern with Shelter Green is how dark it is, meaning it will be very difficult to keep clean. Not as difficult as Shadow Black, but difficult none-the-less.

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
I went with Velocity Blue... I've had Grey/Black vehicles for such a long time that I wanted something a little brighter.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Terrible color options, so stuck with carbonized gray.

Can't believe we didn't have option for code orange when it's the accent inside.
Sponsored