2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was just looking on the Weathertech site for the floor mats and saw they have a couple of bed covers on there as well. One is a hard tri-fold, but they also have a roll-up one for $520.

https://www.weathertech.com/ford/2022/maverick/roll-up-truck-bed-cover/

There are no reviews for the roll-up at the moment. Does anyone have this or have used one of their roll-ups in the past? Wonder how their durability compares to some of the other ones.
Sponsored

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Guessing no one here has tried their roll-up one?

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$520 seems pretty expensive for a Soft Roll-up.

Their hard tri-fold only folds twice, leaving 1/3 of the bed covered.
I went with the Gator FX3 hard Tri-fold. You can get cheaper price quotes by emailing the reps from the cover websites, such as Alex from Realtruck. I paid $723 w/tax for the FX3.

2022 Ford Maverick Gator FX3 Tonneau Cover | RealTruck

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

$520 seems pretty expensive for a Soft Roll-up.

Their hard tri-fold only folds twice, leaving 1/3 of the bed covered.
I went with the Gator FX3 hard Tri-fold. You can get cheaper price quotes by emailing the reps from the cover websites, such as Alex from Realtruck. I paid $723 w/tax for the FX3.

2022 Ford Maverick Gator FX3 Tonneau Cover | RealTruck
Yeah, I was hoping that being Weathertech, maybe it would have some more strength or tear-resistance built into the roll-up, but probably not. I like the look of the tri-folds, but with the bed being as small as it is, I want as much access to the bed whenever I need it as possible. Is it easy to remove the three folds and leave the frame and rails on the FX3?

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I was hoping that being Weathertech, maybe it would have some more strength or tear-resistance built into the roll-up, but probably not. I like the look of the tri-folds, but with the bed being as small as it is, I want as much access to the bed whenever I need it as possible. Is it easy to remove the three folds and leave the frame and rails on the FX3?
Should be fairly easy, just having a tightening knob on each side, but I don't plan on needing to do that. With it folded up against the cab(has foam rubber pads) there is only about 4 inches of the bed taken up.
I hauled some chairs the other day and had no issues having the cover blocking the rear window.

Ford Maverick Weathertech Bed Covers PXL_20220405_220359968
Sponsored