Sponsored

Undecided between bronze or graphite wheels

OP
OP

Mandalore1997

2.5L Hybrid
New member
First Name
Josh
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, so what color are the wheels shown by the OP?
Gold…………………………………...bronze.
IMG_0920.webp

I’m old and maybe my eyes are not what they used to be.
IMG_0921.webp

IMG_0922.webp
Yes, so what color are the wheels shown by the OP?
Gold…………………………………...bronze.
IMG_0920.webp

I’m old and maybe my eyes are not what they used to be.
IMG_0921.webp

IMG_0922.webp
it’s the same color or close to the second from the left
Sponsored

 

Kenv24

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
1,646
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been looking for similar wheels for my Oxford White Maverick and I like the Bronze. Who makes these wheels?
He posted two pictures above...one of each wheel and the name brand.
 

Britch

2.0L EcoBoost
Active member
First Name
Alan
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
36
Reaction score
45
Location
Hanover, Pa
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
My Tremor is Cactus Gray with the stock Gray Tremor wheels. I feel those gold wheels seem to wash out against the Cactus. Graphite IMO.
Sponsored

 
 







Top