• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Tonneu cover suggestions?

First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 SCION XB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have ordered
XL, EB, AREA 51, AWD, 4K TOW, COPILOT Maverick. I am looking for suggestions for a good tonnue cover. My primary goal is to keep the contents prtected from weather and theft. Looking for something around $1000. I have never owned a truck before and coming in from 2014 corolla. Build week is May 8th.
Sponsored

bill67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have ordered
XL, EB, AREA 51, AWD, 4K TOW, COPILOT Maverick. I am looking for suggestions for a good tonnue cover. My primary goal is to keep the contents prtected from weather and theft. Looking for something around $1000. I have never owned a truck before and coming in from 2014 corolla. Build week is May 8th.
Under cover armorflex. Has linex exterior for scratch protection.

OP
OP
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 SCION XB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks much

Bingstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rough Country makes a hard triifold low profile tonneau cover for $700. Looks great and works great!

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Start by reading this thread:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/tonneau-cover-buying-guide.14445/

Then - message the guy member that started it to buy - you'll get a maverick truck club discount.

I have the Truxedo Sentry matte canvas hard roll-up, paid under $900 after taxes, free shipping. Can't recommend it enough!!! Sturdy, secure, and still looks like it just came out of the box 18 months later (yes I've had it on my Maverick since November 2021).

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 SCION XB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks much

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/tonneau-cover-buying-guide.14445/

Then - message the guy member that started it to buy - you'll get a maverick truck club discount.

I have the Truxedo Sentry matte canvas hard roll-up, paid under $900 after taxes, free shipping. Can't recommend it enough!!! Sturdy, secure, and still looks like it just came out of the box 18 months later (yes I've had it on my Maverick since November 2021).
Thanks much. Let me read thru the post.

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

How secure is it? I read it only locks on the middle and ends compared to the bak revolver X4S. But I like the Mat Cloth on the sentry.

Sponsored