Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just spoke with the dealer along the Gulf Coast in southern Alabama where I ordered my Maverick in order to get a better idea of the timeline between production and delivery. The sales rep told me that another customer had an EcoBoost model that was slated for production the week of Nov. 15. The truck was finished that week on Nov. 19 and arrived at the dealer this afternoon (Nov. 29) and was being unloaded from the carrier truck as we were speaking.

So, at least in some parts of the country, it can take as few as 10 days for the Maverick to go from finished production status in Mexico all the way onto the dealer lot in the United States. Obviously, that won't be true everywhere, nor for every order. But it does means that some people will be seeing their new Mavericks even quicker than they might be anticipating.

I was planning on a mid-February delivery for my hybrid XLT, but possibly could have it as soon as the first week of January.
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just spoke with the dealer along the Gulf Coast in southern Alabama where I ordered my Maverick in order to get a better idea of the timeline between production and delivery. The sales rep told me that another customer had an EcoBoost model that was slated for production the week of Nov. 15. The truck was finished that week on Nov. 19 and arrived at the dealer this afternoon (Nov. 29) and was being unloaded from the carrier truck as we were speaking.

So, at least in some parts of the country, it can take as few as 10 days for the Maverick to go from finished production status in Mexico all the way onto the dealer lot in the United States. Obviously, that won't be true everywhere, nor for every order. But it does means that some people will be seeing their new Mavericks even quicker than they might be anticipating.

I was planning on a mid-February delivery for my hybrid XLT, but possibly could have it as soon as the first week of January.
Yes it can take that little amount of time - it doesn't necessarily matter where it is going either, it more comes down to a sequence of lucky hand-offs (proximity of course does help!). Mine was delivered to Granger in Iowa in less than 2 weeks as well.