Sponsored

Remote Start Up on VIN Rollover Order.

JWILLY

2.5L Hybrid
Member
First Name
JD
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
Tennessee
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick Question: I know Tim has said the remote start package is a constraint and I am going today to make the final adjustments to my Lariat Luxury package rollover that had a VIN for 2022. My assumption is that the truck will quickly move to priority two status after the end of November. So in theory it would get built the way I want it. Again in Theory. Am I missing anything or interpreting this wrong?

Spray In Bed Liner and Cleat rails I can do once delivered.

Remote Start Option: I live in a temperate climate and I am not sure exactly what the option even does for me regardless of the constraint. Can someone give me a quick overview of what capability in a use case of what I would lose by not having it?

Thx

JW
Sponsored

 

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
812
Reaction score
1,062
Location
DFW
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
This may help

Ford Maverick Remote Start Up on VIN Rollover Order. 2B8EB27C-B050-4324-BA16-78D6A6E900D2
 
 







Top