First Name
Deron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my 2023 Lariat back in September with a pretty large local dealership when the banks were open. When I log into the Ford website to check the ordering status, I see this message:
My Reservations, Orders and Purchases
Preproduction computer-generated image(s) shown below. Not representative of your vehicle(s) reserved or ordered.

Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases.
Please visit our showroom for more vehicle options.

I have my paperwork from the dealer and also received the generic correspondence email from Ford on November 5 that most people received discussing supply chain issues and that they would continue to communicate every 45 days....

My question really is when I log into My Ford account, should that message show as far as "Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases"?
Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only reservations/orders placed directly through ford.com will show there - so far, that's mainly Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning, Bronco. Your Maverick was ordered straight through the dealer so it won't show up on there.

Hopefully you received confirmation directly from the dealer that the order was placed.

OP
OP

CBJ10

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Deron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for your reply. That makes perfect sense. I did get confirmation directly from the dealer.
On a side note, as excited as I am to someday get this vehicle, I really hope those of you that are still waiting from your 2022 orders get those built and delivered in the next few months.
Thanks again jsus.
Sponsored