Sponsored

Priority 2 for three months...

slappycake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra (1794)
I'm a 10/28 Lariat-Lux, EB order, tri-fold cover, full size spare, SIBL. I have been Priority 02 since mid-April.
There is a lot of wisdom and experience in this group...looking for any thoughts on if scheduling is in my future.
If not scheduled in the next two weeks, should I just be at the dealership's door when it opens on August 2nd?
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How much do you want the Lux? The advice you will get is to drop anything you can. Lux is constrained. SIBL is constrained. Tri-fold cover is constrained. Three strikes against you already.

OP
OP

slappycake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra (1794)
How much do you want the Lux? The advice you will get is to drop anything you can. Lux is constrained. SIBL is constrained. Tri-fold cover is constrained. Three strikes against you already.

I can live without the SIBL and cover. Will remove them if I'm forced to re-order

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm a 10/28 Lariat-Lux, EB order, tri-fold cover, full size spare, SIBL. I have been Priority 02 since mid-April.
There is a lot of wisdom and experience in this group...looking for any thoughts on if scheduling is in my future.
If not scheduled in the next two weeks, should I just be at the dealership's door when it opens on August 2nd?
I was at Priority 2 from April 8 until mid May when my dealer and I decided to make a couple changes. We found out my account was locked and hoped that meant Ford was ready to select me for scheduling and left it alone. Couple weeks later the big email arrives advising dropping anything possible that could hold up scheduling. June 30 I was nearby the dealer and dropped in and he tells me he's had my account unlocked and we can now make changes- so I dropped all options except 4k Tow (see red items in my signature). After we make the changes and save them he puts me back to Priority 10. Last week regional team moved me back to priority 2- and now we wait and see if I get pulled by August... All counted I've been at Priority 2 about 8 weeks total.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since you ordered your Maverick with features you want? Why would you drop things off???

Now if you are renting a car to use or riding your bike 10 miles a day to work. Ok, other than that get what you want.

Sponsored

OP
OP

slappycake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra (1794)
Since you ordered your Maverick with features you want? Why would you drop things off???

Now if you are renting a car to use or riding your bike 10 miles a day to work. Ok, other than that get what you want.
I wouldn't drop anything that couldn't be added post-delivery. I can have the SIBL and tri-fold cover locally.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn't drop anything that couldn't be added post-delivery. I can have the SIBL and tri-fold cover locally.
Good call. I agree. The SIBL comes with the Lux, that is not gonna get dropped.
Tying the SIBL to the lux package was a huge error. IMO
Sponsored