First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a hybrid '23 Lariat Luxury scheduled for a September build. I thought I originally read that with Lariat Lux both the driver and passenger seats were power adjustable. As I am rereading, it appears to be saying that only the driver side is power and passenger side is manual. Given I used my original understanding to help in convincing my spousal unit that we needed to upgrade to Lariat from XLT I'm looking for clarification on which seats are power from someone who has theirs so, if I need to, I can begin building my defense. Thanks in advance.
“spousal unit” your name isn’t Beldar by chance is it ? Your wife, maybe her name is Prymatt?! 🤔
Sponsored

OP
OP

GAWAZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

“spousal unit” your name isn’t Beldar by chance is it ? Your wife, maybe her name is Prymatt?! 🤔
Ha Ha!!! How funny!!! . . . but I could be said to sport a bit of a pointy head!!!!!

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once it's set, why does she need power. My seat has power, but it never needs adjusting. Waste of $$$.
Not a waste if you need lumbar. The manual seat only 6 way vs the 8 way on the power. For the bad-back group, that lumbar is huge. Also, in 2023 the power seat package comes with the heated seats in the XLT Lux (I'm not sure about the Lariat packages or other MY's on the heat/power seat).
Sponsored