• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona Polished Stainless Steel Maverick

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a set of Polished Stainless Steel Maverick letters that I bought from Ford Accessories so my buddy could use them as a templet outline to make me some hi-viz vinyl letters for my Maverick, which I'm still waiting on to get built!
Anyway, I'm selling the letters for $65 plus shipping cost, they normally cost $80 plus shipping.

Here's a link to the Ford Accessories where I bought them from.
https://accessoriesazok.ford.com/name-plate-vnz6z-9942528-b.html#2022/Maverick

The pictures are of the actual letters. The front side of the letters are white, which is the protective plastic and the backside is the red, which is the adhesive side and you can see the 3M logo on them.
PM me if you're interested.
Ford Maverick Polished Stainless Steel Maverick Letters

Ford Maverick Polished Stainless Steel Maverick Letters 2
Sponsored

GambleGarage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm going to think about this....I need them for the same reason so I can make my own vinyl

Big Bob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 Dodge M37, ‘14 VW JettaTDI, ‘22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
… my buddy could use them as a templet outline to make me some hi-viz vinyl letters for my Maverick, which I'm still waiting on to get built!
Would your buddy be interested in selling the template file? I was going to do the same and make my own ScotchLite letters.

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey guys let's all get together I will buy them from deizona and have time ship them to one of you guys and you send it to the second guy then to me what ever set of Maverick letters you make fore the tail gate give me one set for the use of the original stainless steel letters from Ford. Think about it and let me know regardless I will buy the letters and if you don't want to go head and use them and give me a set of yours no problem I'll just put the stainless steel ones on my Maverick. You guys let me know and we'll go from there. Like I said Chris I'll let them think about it for a day or so and if not let me know how much it is to send them to Tennessee along with the price of the letters and I'll mail you a check or cashier's check whatever you want and you can send them to me after you get it

Thanks

OP
OP
Delzona

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey guys let's all get together I will buy them from deizona and have time ship them to one of you guys and you send it to the second guy then to me what ever set of Maverick letters you make fore the tail gate give me one set for the use of the original stainless steel letters from Ford. Think about it and let me know regardless I will buy the letters and if you don't want to go head and use them and give me a set of yours no problem I'll just put the stainless steel ones on my Maverick. You guys let me know and we'll go from there. Like I said Chris I'll let them think about it for a day or so and if not let me know how much it is to send them to Tennessee along with the price of the letters and I'll mail you a check or cashier's check whatever you want and you can send them to me after you get it

Thanks
PM me and we can get this ball a rolling!! I would hate to think someone would get their Maverick and not have letters ready to put on it! Oh, wait...that me! I have letters and no Maverick! :cautious: 🤣🤣🤣

OP
OP
Delzona

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine