Tegz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just wanted to share this grand experience with you guys that happened over the weekend. I'm just feeling extremely ecstatic to partnered up with Pack Out Campers (Las Vegas, NV) to finally see the grand rig setup and am super-stoked with this amazing build. This fresh wedge camper Version 2 was built with pure love. I've pretty much helped build the whole thing from scratch. I couldn't be anymore happier and satisfied personalizing this setup for my own liking.

Images below were taken at the RodeoxRigs in Corona, CA. They were mostly Toyota trucks and some were Ford. But man o man, the feeling of being the only Maverick at this event was truly a humbling experience.

Overland Expo West 2024 will be in Flagstaff, AZ from May 17-19. So if you happened to be in the area. My truck will also be in the booth to showcase Pack Out Campers product.

Please say "Hello!"

Have an awesome weekend Mav heads! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ

Ford Maverick Representing our little Maverick @ Rodeo X Rigs 2024 in Corona, CA Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 1

Ford Maverick Representing our little Maverick @ Rodeo X Rigs 2024 in Corona, CA Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 2

Ford Maverick Representing our little Maverick @ Rodeo X Rigs 2024 in Corona, CA Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 3

Ford Maverick Representing our little Maverick @ Rodeo X Rigs 2024 in Corona, CA Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 4

Ford Maverick Representing our little Maverick @ Rodeo X Rigs 2024 in Corona, CA Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 5
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thats the first on I have seen with sun shades like that. Very nice touch. Only thing I can think of that your tent doesnt have is a moon roof! That would be an absolute perfect camper for Maui. I like my RT/HT/GT setup but what you got is pretty nice. If we get a second Maverick I would be considering that topper for sure.

OP
OP
dxpedition13

dxpedition13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tegz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

"Mavheads"! Love that! Great experience. No doubt the Maverick was the best looking truck there.
Were you there?

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Mav174

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wanted to share this grand experience with you guys that happened over the weekend. I'm just feeling extremely ecstatic to partnered up with Pack Out Campers (Las Vegas, NV) to finally see the grand rig setup and am super-stoked with this amazing build. This fresh wedge camper Version 2 was built with pure love. I've pretty much helped build the whole thing from scratch. I couldn't be anymore happier and satisfied personalizing this setup for my own liking.

Images below were taken at the RodeoxRigs in Corona, CA. They were mostly Toyota trucks and some were Ford. But man o man, the feeling of being the only Maverick at this event was truly a humbling experience.

Overland Expo West 2024 will be in Flagstaff, AZ from May 17-19. So if you happened to be in the area. My truck will also be in the booth to showcase Pack Out Campers product.

Please say "Hello!"

Have an awesome weekend Mav heads! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ

Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 1.jpg

Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 2.jpg

Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 3.jpg

Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 4.jpg

Pack Out Campers wedge camper Ford Maverick Pickup 5.jpg
I love the little lights on the grill!

Sponsored

tciotti2003

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Brother...That's such a great setup you have. I stay up in the Arizona northeast mountains and that would work so very well up here. Especially with the size of out "little beasts" you can get pretty much anywhere you would want to dry camp with that setup...Big props to you and I may try to get to that expo in Flag and look you up!

OP
OP
dxpedition13

dxpedition13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tegz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I love the little lights on the grill!
It just gives the truck a much better look. The lights makes the little truck "bigger" ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿคฃ

OP
OP
dxpedition13

dxpedition13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tegz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thats the first on I have seen with sun shades like that. Very nice touch. Only thing I can think of that your tent doesnt have is a moon roof! That would be an absolute perfect camper for Maui. I like my RT/HT/GT setup but what you got is pretty nice. If we get a second Maverick I would be considering that topper for sure.
Thank you!

Yeah, I understand the whole concept of the moonroof, but from a building/or engineering standpoint. It's going to cost more just to have an additional opening to the roof itself. Imagine paying for extra cutting, welding, powder-coating and weather proofing. It just makes a lot of sense and that would lessen the drag if you have that extra layer of materials on top.

I can always set up my hammock that I can attach to the extrusion and to a tree to create that close connection to our mother nature. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Then gaze up to the sky. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you!

Yeah, I understand the whole concept of the moonroof, but from a building/or engineering standpoint. It's going to cost more just to have an additional opening to the roof itself. Imagine paying for extra cutting, welding, powder-coating and weather proofing. It just makes a lot of sense and that would lessen the drag if you have that extra layer of materials on top.

I can always set up my hammock that I can attach to the extrusion and to a tree to create that close connection to our mother nature. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Then gaze up to the sky. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ
I used to be vanner back in the day. One 77 Econoline I had, had a small sunroof over the bed, but I always wished I had a bigger glass roof. Something about being nice and dry in your bed and then the cloud passes a bright crescent moon comes out. It shines across the restless face of your lady, so you turn to her and.....
.... you know the rest.

OP
OP
dxpedition13

dxpedition13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tegz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I used to be vanner back in the day. One 77 Econoline I had, had a small sunroof over the bed, but I always wished I had a bigger glass roof. Something about being nice and dry in your bed and then the cloud passes a bright crescent moon comes out. It shines across the restless face of your lady, so you turn to her and.....
.... you know the rest.
That sounds so relaxing and breathtaking, right?! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Can't go wrong with vanlife. Maybe one day I'll build one just for fun. Haha

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

OP
OP
dxpedition13

dxpedition13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tegz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Brother...That's such a great setup you have. I stay up in the Arizona northeast mountains and that would work so very well up here. Especially with the size of out "little beasts" you can get pretty much anywhere you would want to dry camp with that setup...Big props to you and I may try to get to that expo in Flag and look you up!
Thanks brother! Yes, pull up and say Hello to us. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ I'd be super happy to meet you in person. We will be attending the event for 4 straight days. We're planning to be there by Thursday morning so that we can set up our little booth. I'm just feeling pretty stoked as the day goes by. Hope you can make it! It's going to be fun.