First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 22 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve put on 6,754 miles since I mocked up my 23 Maverick Lariat hybrid a year a go today. Most of my driving has been the 12 mile round trip drive to campus at Texas A&M University five days a week. Once a month trips of 200 miles round trip to my ranch and maybe three or four trips of 500 miles and in all that and average of 32.6 mp. Not as great as I thought it might in urban traffic around 45 mph.

would I buy it again? Probably. It’s been fun to drive and haul stuff to and from the ranc. Horses seem to know there will be a bag of treats in that vehicle since the come running when they see the truck. No major issues and managed to get through two recalls and no mechanical issues, so far. With grandkids, I wish the backseat was split bench as it’s a pain to use the seat storage with a child car seat in the back. I suppose the biggest issue was going to sleep mode quite a few times during the winter. My wife refused to drive it at night since the interior light wouldn’t come on when she opened the doo, a safety feature she complained about. It’s been a learning curve and not used to dealing with carrying a charger in case it went to sleep at the airport. Or looking at buying something to keep it charge. All learning lessons. For $39,000.00 and change with all the bells and whistle, it’s been a pretty good year with it. Would I recommend it to my kids or other family members? Probably so with a few caveats.

I still poke around in here now and then and appreciate the sharing of information about trouble shooting or issues. This group was was amazing while going through the 490 day purchase to delivery process. Mahalo

Ford Maverick Picked Up My 23 Maverick Lariat Hybrid One Year Ago Today 20230227_165315432_iOS
Sponsored

Billy2mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Maverick is 42-44 mpg city you are doing just fine at 45 mpg.