Sponsored

Only one that wishes video embargo didn't end?

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Am I the only one that wishes the video embargo didn't end. I feel like having all these news and review sites talking it up and showing it off more will delay more builds. Let's face it even if Ford steps up to like 8k a month for January it may be well into spring for current orders to be finished without adding more. Feel like Ford just keeps repeating the same problems over and over. The Bronco had too much demand and pushed deliveries into another model year; F150 lightning may have too many for it's first year if close to it's 150k early paid reservations especially with global shortages continuing.
Sponsored

Gus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2013 Transit Connect, 2018 BMW X1
I am thinking the same thing. They have more than enough on their plate right now without the increased demand this will cause.

Seeing as how they can't get our orders right, what is the plan for all the new orders?

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Am I the only one that wishes the video embargo didn't end. I feel like having all these news and review sites talking it up and showing it off more will delay more builds. Let's face it even if Ford steps up to like 8k a month for January it may be well into spring for current orders to be finished without adding more. Feel like Ford just keeps repeating the same problems over and over. The Bronco had too much demand and pushed deliveries into another model year; F150 lightning may have too many for it's first year if close to it's 150k early paid reservations especially with global shortages continuing.
The bronco’s issue is mainly due to the MIC roofs. Not necessarily demand

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What worries me a little bit is that all these great reviews turn some dealerships greedy and they start demanding more money when our orders come in.
Sponsored