Sponsored

Oklahoma Hybrid Built! Anyone else in OK?

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally picked my Hybrid Lariat Lux up yesterday! 7/14/2021 order.
Loving it so far!

Riverside was great. Price protected order MSRP, No markup, $500 Farm Bureau rebate. Installed the Gator FX3 Tonneau today.

20220330_135821_HDR.jpg

20220331_152148.jpg
Awesome! I can't wait.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome! I can't wait.
FYI. They were somewhat unsure how to do X-Plan pricing with the Price protected price pre-December. I had the Illinois Farm Bureau Certificate as a backup, since you can't apply $500 farm bureau with x-plan.

Rather than sit around hoping they could figure it out, they used the Order price MSRP and gave me the $500 Farm Bureau(mailed by Ford,) comes out to roughly the same cost I believe. I know X-plan limits doc fee to $100 and they charged $489.

Either way, I was happy to drive off, and am Loving the truck.

Edit: Also did the 0% for 36 months.

Last edited:

Sponsored

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI. They were somewhat unsure how to do X-Plan pricing with the Price protected price pre-December. I had the Illinois Farm Bureau Certificate as a backup, since you can't apply $500 farm bureau with x-plan.

Rather than sit around hoping they could figure it out, they used the Order price MSRP and gave me the $500 Farm Bureau(mailed by Ford,) comes out to roughly the same cost I believe. I know X-plan limits doc fee to $100 and they charged $489.

Either way, I was happy to drive off, and am Loving the truck.
Good to know. When it gets shipped, I'll contact them to make sure they will honor x-plan and have it figured out. Thanks for the info.

Blue1005

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had Cavender ford do the recall on the airbags in OKC and they pinched wires and caused me to have to get it towed back.
i have mine at wadley in perry right now, very hesitant of how i will get it back with all the stories I have read about it.
Sponsored