Sponsored

Has anyone gotten their Maverick from Granger Motors yet ?

jmchap83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone get there Maverick from Granger Motors yet ?
Sponsored

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my hybrid back in January, but it was at msrp and not through Granger.
Are they the ones promising below msrp? If so, that always sounded odd to me at a time like this, but maybe it is legit. Still highly unusual.

I wouldn’t order an F-150 Lightning through them no matter what promise unless they are a volume dealer. 😄 Go with the big dealers who have allocations in my opinion.

Used to live in Austin, TX and their Porsche dealer would get the most exclusive models in stock that you wouldn’t see elsewhere.
The dealers who turn inventory year after year (i.e. large dealers) do get some priority.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So you have zero experience with Granger and still felt the need to comment? What a wonderful way to welcome @jmchap83 to MTC.
It’s fine. Others will comment, so this person won’t be completely dependent upon my response for information.

OP
OP

jmchap83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's all good.
I ordered a hybrid back in September. Still no build date.
Of course I ordered 360 and Lux package

OP
OP

jmchap83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks I was just curious if they were coming in there or not.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered in January from Granger and received my................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................confirmation!

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So you have zero experience with Granger and still felt the need to comment? What a wonderful way to welcome @jmchap83 to MTC.
Thanks for pointing out that @jtpc2021's post here is way off topic and just a bunch of noise with nothing in it that would help the OP in any way.

I can't understand why @jtpc2021 felt the need to click on the thread link much less post off topic.

He had no order with Granger so in no way could he help answer the OP's question.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for pointing out that @jtpc2021's post here is way off topic and just a bunch of noise with nothing in it that would help the OP in any way.

I can't understand why @jtpc2021 felt the need to click on the thread link much less post off topic.

He had no order with Granger so in no way could he help answer the OP's question.
@huunvubu And your post tagging me helps the OP how?

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's all good.
I ordered a hybrid back in September. Still no build date.
Of course I ordered 360 and Lux package
September isn’t too late then, so it’s not like you are at the end of the order list.
According to the latest, Ford is encouraging dealers to reach out and have customers remove constrained items like 360, etc, so maybe talk to your dealer about options that would improve build date chances. 🤷🏼‍♂️

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick from Granger in June and it's currently in the process of being shipped there.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't end up ordering from Granger for a couple of reasons, but their wait time estimates are very depressing. Their allocations have so far been pretty bad as well - think 30-45 for Chapman and Long McArthur vs 6-11 for Granger monthly so far. My estimated wait time through Granger was 7-9 months for an Ecoboost order if I had placed it in early December.

Instead, I placed an order for an XL Ecoboost with Long McArthur on December 26. It has a build date of 3/7.

Your September order should be fine, but those who took advantage of the $3000 under MSRP deal should expect a very long wait.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Granger in June and my Maverick was delivered in December. I paid 3% below dealers invoice. No add on fees and $180 doc fees. Their customer service was fantastic!!!

OP
OP

jmchap83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for all the replies.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Granger in June and my Maverick was delivered in December. I paid 3% below dealers invoice. No add on fees and $180 doc fees. Their customer service was fantastic!!!
Same here end to end, great experience. Ordered in June and received early October.

Clay51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my First Edition Maverick on October 12 and received my confirmation from Ford the next day. Granger told me the expected wait time was 3 - 4 months. My order will reach the 7 month mark next week and I still have no clue when I will receive it. I was glad to see someone post a thread like this as information on Granger orders is hard to come by. They are strangely quiet about their allocations and how my order is progressing. My last inquiry with them received a reply to "be patient".
Sponsored