2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone on this forum put an order for a hybrid to Mullinax and end up getting an Ecoboost for finding something else? Wanting to see if there's any chance to jump in. They have an Alto Blue Lariat hybrid coming that is basically my build. Every time I call asking if any customers have backed out, and so far they say no one has yet, which I find hard to believe.
Sponsored

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone on this forum put an order for a hybrid to Mullinax and end up getting an Ecoboost for finding something else? Wanting to see if there's any chance to jump in. They have an Alto Blue Lariat hybrid coming that is basically my build. Every time I call asking if any customers have backed out, and so far they say no one has yet, which I find hard to believe.
Im getting one from the Mullinax in mobile that someone backed out on. Same build as mine, but was done early before the price increase so its actually a few hundred cheaper than the one I ordered. If you want to go this route you just got to call around a bunch. I called about a different one they had listed but was already sold. The guy called me back the next day and said someone backed out on another one and its mine if i want to put a deposit down. I got him to send me the window sticker and a message saying they will sell at msrp with no dealer add ons and gave them my credit card #. Set to arrive 2/8.

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Im getting one from the Mullinax in mobile that someone backed out on. Same build as mine, but was done early before the price increase so its actually a few hundred cheaper than the one I ordered. If you want to go this route you just got to call around a bunch. I called about a different one they had listed but was already sold. The guy called me back the next day and said someone backed out on another one and its mine if i want to put a deposit down. I got him to send me the window sticker and a message saying they will sell at msrp with no dealer add ons and gave them my credit card #. Set to arrive 2/8.

I actually looked on the Alabama site yesterday and saw a bunch of custom orders. I'll give them a call. I've harassed all the local dealers here already asking for any orders customers backed out of.

Are you picking it up there or are they delivering it?

Liveaboard

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Cancellation at Frontier Ford Anacortes WA. Black Xlt Hybrid. Ready to go now ask for Ronnie. Also soon to be new photos of mine in new to me Bronco Sport takeoffs.

Sponsored

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually looked on the Alabama site yesterday and saw a bunch of custom orders. I'll give them a call. I've harassed all the local dealers here already asking for any orders customers backed out of.

Are you picking it up there or are they delivering it?
Picking it up there. Its about a 2 hour drive for me.

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks like Apopka has an Area 51 Lariat Hybrid that is available. They added $1500 to it according to the window sticker, but still not bad for $29,000 and no dealer fees. I'd get it, but want the Lux package.

Jlucey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Lariat with Lux package is at Mullinax in Apopka, it has a damage fuel tank so it is stuck until Ford gets the lead out and sends the parts. Mine is Cactus Grey, it is killing me that it is 20 miles away and I cannot have it!

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Lariat with Lux package is at Mullinax in Apopka, it has a damage fuel tank so it is stuck until Ford gets the lead out and sends the parts. Mine is Cactus Grey, it is killing me that it is 20 miles away and I cannot have it!

Is yours order # P409? I saw it on the Ford inventory and was going to call about it. Nevermind on that I guess.

Jlucey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is yours order # P409? I saw it on the Ford inventory and was going to call about it. Nevermind on that I guess.
Yes, it is #P409 How did you get to the Ford inventory list? Curious why my vehicle is listed on it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, it is #P409 How did you get to the Ford inventory list? Curious why my vehicle is listed on it.

When you go to the Shop on Ford's website you can search for available inventory. They have yours on there, as well as a Hot Pepper Red and another Catcus Grey one. It's not on the Mullinax website though.

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They keep getting some coming in. Just go to the mullinax sight check the window stickers and do the ford tracker. Ive come across some that are already delivered and others that have a early march delivery date. Any one still looking and not wanting to wait should just go this route with any dealer and you could catch one before it lands.

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They keep getting some coming in. Just go to the mullinax sight check the window stickers and do the ford tracker. Ive come across some that are already delivered and others that have a early march delivery date. Any one still looking and not wanting to wait should just go this route with any dealer and you could catch one before it lands.
I do that every day. So far all I get is they are customer cars and no one has backed out.
Sponsored