Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Ford Maverick MRT 20th Anniversary Sale – 15% off Maverick Exhaust and Hood Strut Kits full sale banner

www.ShopMRT.com

We are thrilled to announce that our company is now offering a special sale on our premium exhaust systems and hood strut kits for the Ford Maverick. For a limited time only, you can save 15% on our top-of-the-line Maverick products that are designed to enhance the performance and sound of your vehicle.

Our exhaust systems are expertly crafted from high-quality materials to deliver superior performance and a bold, aggressive sound that will turn heads on the road. We understand that your Ford Maverick is more than just a vehicle – it's a reflection of your passion for driving, adventure, and style. That's why our exhaust systems and hood strut kits are engineered to offer the perfect balance of performance and aesthetics, delivering a sleek, modern look that complements the design of your vehicle.

Our team of experts is dedicated to helping you find the right products that fit your needs and budget. We take pride in offering top-notch customer service, technical support, and a satisfaction guarantee that ensures you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

So don't wait – take advantage of this exclusive 15% off sale on our Ford Maverick exhaust systems today
.​
Sponsored

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for supporting MTC. I bought your struts, I hope I don't f up the install.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Thanks for supporting MTC. I bought your struts, I hope I don't f up the install.

We love supporting the Maverick Truck Club community, and thank you for purchasing our struts. We're confident that with proper installation, you'll be able to enjoy the benefits of our high-quality products. However, if you have any questions or concerns during the installation process, don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. We're here to help ensure your installation goes smoothly and safely."

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
@MRTperformance is there a code necessary?
No, there is no code necessary to receive the discount. We have adjusted the prices on our website to reflect the discounted prices, so you can simply add the items to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically at checkout. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got 'em in!
Ford Maverick MRT 20th Anniversary Sale – 15% off Maverick Exhaust and Hood Strut Kits IMG_4947
Sponsored