Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Aloha! I live on Maui and have heard from the dealer that there is atleast 5 Maverick owners on island. We were only to look at one for about 5 min in Kahului and are hungry for more. Really we are shopping to order one from Granger to get the deal before the end of the month.

If anyone on here has one on island, we would love to see, and would beg and possibly pay money to drive it. We are used to old rugged vehicles and need to convince ourselves it will work for us. Also I work at Twin Falls sunday, mon, tues, and friday. If you are in this side swing by I would just love to see it. I will buy ya a banana bread or whatever.

Mahalo!
Sponsored

Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’d just go forward with the order. All the reviews so far are great you cannot go wrong on the offer with Granger vs the local dealer here. Many of us reserved and ordered the Maverick sight unseen, it’s just how the market is going right now least in Hawaii. Chip shortage, shipping delays more stuff to pile on.. and delay your order, I’d just get it in while you can

I’ve seen a few Mavericks on the island but not a lot, I don’t think we’ll see any for awhile.

OP
OP
Maverickman74

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah we may just go drive a Bronco Sport again. We already drve a badlands and i thought the 2.0 was getting it. The big bends should be close to maverick suspension. There is a ton for rent maybe I will grab one to test on my road.
Sponsored