First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello Mikey Mag Maverick here it's a 3 to 5 minute job to replace the side marker lights on the Maverick alot of people are doing it so wrong !!!!😭 Buy or use a small rubber or plastic pry bar on the flat side of the marker light apply a good amount of pressure to pop out the light it has a little pressure clip on the angle side of the light pop it out change the light out pop it back in very easy if any questions let me know and I will take a pic for you and show you the pry bar and angle . Pry bar is $4 .00 at harbor freight . Hope this helps
Thanks for the tip - I have one of those plastic pry bars from my dash cam. Maybe I'll try later.

Any idea why there was a second 3rd brake light bulb?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mag Maverick

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Im not sure either just put it in with my old bulbs in case I need it down the line 🤔

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I gave it a try today with the plastic pry bar for the side marker lights... I was actually bending the plastic "spatula".. and was starting to see paint flake around the marker light opening. Argh.

I'm getting my first oil change soon (just under 2,000 miles so far), maybe I'll ask how much trouble it would be for them to do it? :LOL:

OP
OP
Mag Maverick

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm so sorry you had problems I had none at all just a little hard to pop out I'm 66 years old please except my humble apology
I'm sorry I really do not know what to say again so very sorry ☹

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm so sorry you had problems I had none at all just a little hard to pop out I'm 66 years old please except my humble apology
I'm sorry I really do not know what to say again so very sorry ☹
Don't worry about it! The plastic tool was super soft plastic, think I need something a little harder (don't say it). The rest of the lights look fantastic so that's enough for me. Even though I can't see them while driving. :cool:

Sponsored

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was stuck at a long light yesterday, waiting to turn onto an Interstate entrance, and the interior blinker sound started going fast. LEDs getting too warm? I could not confirm the turn signal itself was hyperflashing as well but probably.
Sponsored