Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid2015 Honda CBR300RA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Aaaaah mine must be close then. As far as i can tell our trucks were all on the same train. You me and OP that is
That would be fun!

On a side note, how long have people waited between delivery at the dealer and actual pickup?
Sponsored

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That would be fun!

On a side note, how long have people waited between delivery at the dealer and actual pickup?
Mine just got to the dealer this morning! I have a katzkin order to wait on additionally. But I’ll letcha know how long it is before i take delivery

Tazgarde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine just got to the dealer this morning! I have a katzkin order to wait on additionally. But I’ll letcha know how long it is before i take delivery
Thanks. Mine hit the dealer May 4 and I'll be picking it up May 16. Seems like a long turnaround.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. Mine hit the dealer May 4 and I'll be picking it up May 16. Seems like a long turnaround.
Just got a call from my dealer. Mine is all ready minus katzkin package. So roughly a 4 day turnaround from dealer arrival to ready for pickup. I dunno why you have to wait 2 weeks lol

Tazgarde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just got a call from my dealer. Mine is all ready minus katzkin package. So roughly a 4 day turnaround from dealer arrival to ready for pickup. I dunno why you have to wait 2 weeks lol
They said they had a ton of volume and their system was acting up, but I also saw it parked up on the sidewalk by the front door, so I think they've been parading it around. I should get a promotional kickback or something! My sales rep said that people were ogling it and asking about it pretty much every day. I can understand wanting to display it, but at the same time why show off something people can neither buy, nor order? What a tease! Either way it should be in my driveway in a few hours, so it's all good!

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Newsflash - you aren’t the dealers only customer. Yes, it’s arrived, but so have other clients vehicles before yours.
Sponsored