Sponsored

Is it possible to relocate the drivers seat back a bit more?

Kenosha Kicker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey everyone. I am a big guy and I am finding out that the edge of the center console on my right leg dogs into me something fierce like. It gets to be uncomfortable after a bit of a drive. Does anyone know if the driver seat can be removed and relocated back a bit so I can straighten my leg out a little more. Maybe that will help.
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey everyone. I am a big guy and I am finding out that the edge of the center console on my right leg dogs into me something fierce like. It gets to be uncomfortable after a bit of a drive. Does anyone know if the driver seat can be removed and relocated back a bit so I can straighten my leg out a little more. Maybe that will help.
I had the same issue at first. I was able to cheat my seat up a 1/2-3/4 inch and that made all the difference. Does the XL seat height adjust in any way?

BootXL76

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
I had the same issue at first. I was able to cheat my seat up a 1/2-3/4 inch and that made all the difference. Does the XL seat height adjust in any way?
It does, it’s one of those “pump” type handle where to have to keep pulling it up or pushing it down to work through multiple adjustments

notjoey

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, C5 Z06, VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if something like this exists for the Maverick, but they make a seat track extender for Mustangs. I wonder if that can be used as is or modified for the Maverick

OP
OP
Kenosha Kicker

Kenosha Kicker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if something like this exists for the Maverick, but they make a seat track extender for Mustangs. I wonder if that can be used as is or modified for the Maverick
Thank you. I will check with my dealer. That's very helpful
Sponsored