Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Do I understand that att cellular is what the pass app operates off of ,not bluetooth.so if so how do you get it to remote start truck if you can’t get service from att.
Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FordPass Connect is an internet-connected service. Remote lock, unlock, and start requests come down via the onboard AT&T LTE modem. The app does not use Bluetooth for these features.*

If your Maverick is in an area without AT&T service, these features will be temporarily unavailable to you. You will have to rely on your physical key to unlock the vehicle, or the keypad on your driver door if yours have one.

* Certain vehicles (not to include Maverick, but rather Lincolns as well as EVs including Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning) have a Phone-as-a-Key feature, which uses Bluetooth. It acts like the IA key fob included on a Maverick Lariat in that you simply walk up to the vehicle, grab the door handle and it unlocks.

OP
OP

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well i guess that explains why it works in some places and not others🥲the house doesnt get a strong enough signal .but thats where i need it most

Rod

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will the Ford Pass connection to allow remote start, access stats like oil life, tire pressure, etc., expire? Or is that connection free forever? I’ve owned my Lariat since 10/19/22. I assume it’s a 3 month freebie before I let it go. I would never pay for it

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will the Ford Pass connection to allow remote start, access stats like oil life, tire pressure, etc., expire? Or is that connection free forever? I’ve owned my Lariat since 10/19/22. I assume it’s a 3 month freebie before I let it go. I would never pay for it
Currently, it’s “free” indefinitely. They initially launched the service as more of a free trial but they’ve since abandoned plans to charge for it.

As with everything, it’s subject to change in the future.

Sponsored

Rod

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

All thats is on my app and have no problem seeing that.just the starting doesn’t work.
Sponsored