Sponsored

Hybrid takes longer (than EcoBoost) from order to delivery??

OP
OP

Two r’s

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘96 Geo Tracker; 2022 GMC Canyon AT4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Tomcatfighter,
I watched Tim's Post on YouTube this week and took his advise to upgrade to a XLT for a light bit quicker build. The small dealership I ordered through agreed with the stratagy.
Thanks again,
Ron
Hey everyone,
I went to my selling dealer to do a rollover order from 2023 and to upgrade to an XLT hybrid, which is what Tim on YouTube recommended a few weeks ago and 7 days later Ford picked up my order and I have a production date of the week of April 1.
Super stoked!!
Thanks Tomcatfighter for sending me to watch Tim's weekly YouTube updates.
Sponsored

F50

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey, first time posting here. Truly appreciate all the knowledge I’m gaining by ya’ll’s post.

Is it me or do the Hybrid orders take longer from order to delivery than the EB’s? My XL Hybrid order was established 6/23 and I get the canned email from Ford corporate every 45 days stating there are still sourcing issues. It seems those of you whom ordered an EB, your order was fulfilled quicker than the Hybrid orders…..your thoughts.
The Hybrid is in higher demand than Ford sourced production for. I waited pretty much 1 year flat for my hybrid.

Junk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 hybrid lariat on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I dunno about how they schedule priorities. I just know I placed my order on 11/29/23 and on 11/30/23 I received an email with my scheduled build date the week of 1/22/24. Build actually started on 1/19 but it took longer. Truck is shipped and according to Ford it's in STL today on it's way to Chapman Ford in Horsham PA. ETA is around 3/6. I went with a Lariat Hybrid, but no other option other than dealer installed keypad. I think it's just kind of hit and miss.

OP
OP

Two r’s

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘96 Geo Tracker; 2022 GMC Canyon AT4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I dunno about how they schedule priorities. I just know I placed my order on 11/29/23 and on 11/30/23 I received an email with my scheduled build date the week of 1/22/24. Build actually started on 1/19 but it took longer. Truck is shipped and according to Ford it's in STL today on it's way to Chapman Ford in Horsham PA. ETA is around 3/6. I went with a Lariat Hybrid, but no other option other than dealer installed keypad. I think it's just kind of hit and miss.
From what I have learned, it seems because you ordered a Lariat, the order got picked up right away, and your selling dealer probably had allocations to afford. The Lariat trim is not in as high demand and Ford makes a bit more money from that model. So, You win!!

Junk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 hybrid lariat on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what I have learned, it seems because you ordered a Lariat, the order got picked up right away, and your selling dealer probably had allocations to afford. The Lariat trim is not in as high demand and Ford makes a bit more money from that model. So, You win!!
May have won on the build, but the shipping is going on two months. With luck it will get here this week. Keep asking the dealer about financing options and giving me an eta so I can arrange time off and insurance but they just keep saying to wait
Sponsored