First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email from Ford this morning. Much to my dismay, instead of going into production ( Build Date Nov. 1st) they moved me to the week of Nov. 8th. This actually isn't a total surprise because other hybrid builds have been moved before this. And since the Dec. 8th date has been put out there as well as no known OKTB, it's not that much of a disappointment. I'm just wondering how many others got pushed back and if they were all hybrid orders.

XLT, Hybrid, Area 51, hitch, manual rear window, 400 W inverter, and bed lights.
Sponsored

HITruck

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
I got the push back from 11/1 to 11/8 notice on Sunday. Hybrid XL, Area 51, 360. Just less time sitting in the desert waiting for clearance. Mildly concerned that my VIN stopped working at the same time but guessing it's just a thing.

Vulcan9988

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I received an email from Ford this morning. Much to my dismay, instead of going into production ( Build Date Nov. 1st) they moved me to the week of Nov. 8th. This actually isn't a total surprise because other hybrid builds have been moved before this. And since the Dec. 8th date has been put out there as well as no known OKTB, it's not that much of a disappointment. I'm just wondering how many others got pushed back and if they were all hybrid orders.

XLT, Hybrid, Area 51, hitch, manual rear window, 400 W inverter, and bed lights.
I started on nov 22 and am now at dec 12th so id say your lucky at this point lol

OP
OP
rognus

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the push back from 11/1 to 11/8 notice on Sunday. Hybrid XL, Area 51, 360. Just less time sitting in the desert waiting for clearance. Mildly concerned that my VIN stopped working at the same time but guessing it's just a thing.
Actually when I took a double take, mine came in Sunday as well. And I agree, less time waiting if they're not shipping until OKTB or 12/08 or whenever.

OP
OP
rognus

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I started on nov 22 and am now at dec 12th so id say your lucky at this point lol
I was sitting and watching everyone else get delayed and I was feeling lucky! I hope this is the only push back. Just wondering if and when they will actually start shipping hybrids :unsure:

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was at 11/22 now at 12/6.
Sponsored