Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT, FX4, LUX, CP360, HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My truck finally arrived! Ordered on December 5th 2021, Arrived January 31st 2023. This is my 2023 Ford Maverick XLT, and it is Hot Pepper Red, equipped with FX4 Off-Road Package, 4K Towing, XLT Luxury Package, Ford Co-pilot 360 and I had the dealership spray the bed liner for me.

I have wanted a pick up for a while now and for me, this ticked all the check marks. I never got to actually drive a maverick before mine arrived, but l am glad that I gave it a shot in the dark and pulled the trigger because it is a great upgrade from my previous car. Way more practical for me overall for where I am in life now with being moved out and having things called "responsibilities" and "adulting".

Today I took the truck out to the coast and had some fun out on the beach with a friend and had a blast. Truck wasn't phased at all with the sand and kept up perfectly fine. I forgot to take pictures while out on the coast because I was just focused on having fun and enjoying my truck after a very long wait.

I did decide to drive out towards the river and take in the scenery for a bit. Overall, I'm currently in the low 100's for mileage but as long as the truck stays reliable I can see it being a permanent fixture in the household.

I have plans for doing an overland build, but that's going to be a secret until the pieces start coming together 🤐

This is my introduction for my truck adventures! Enjoy! ~ PS: I do have an Instagram account that I do plan on sharing adventures and build process along the way as well
https://instagram.com/pnw_maverick_99?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

Ford Maverick Hello! New Member from the PNW! Snapchat-1516658864
Ford Maverick Hello! New Member from the PNW! 20230204_153236
Ford Maverick Hello! New Member from the PNW! 20230204_153321
Sponsored

Last edited:

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome and happy Mavericking!

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck finally arrived! Ordered on December 5th 2021, Arrived January 31st 2023. This is my 2023 Ford Maverick XLT, and it is Hot Pepper Red, equipped with FX4 Off-Road Package, 4K Towing, XLT Luxury Package, Ford Co-pilot 360 and I had the dealership spray the bed liner for me.

I have wanted a pick up for a while now and for me, this ticked all the check marks. I never got to actually drive a maverick before mine arrived, but l am glad that I gave it a shot in the dark and pulled the trigger because it is a great upgrade from my previous car. Way more practical for me overall for where I am in life now with being moved out and having things called "responsibilities" and "adulting".

Today I took the truck out to the coast and had some fun out on the beach with a friend and had a blast. Truck wasn't phased at all with the sand and kept up perfectly fine. I forgot to take pictures while out on the coast because I was just focused on having fun and enjoying my truck after a very long wait.

I did decide to drive out towards the river and take in the scenery for a bit. Overall, I'm currently in the low 100's for mileage but as long as the truck stays reliable I can see it being a permanent fixture in the household.

I have plans for doing an overland build, but that's going to be a secret until the pieces start coming together 🤐

This is my introduction for my truck adventures! Enjoy! ~ PS: I do have an Instagram account that I do plan on sharing adventures and build process along the way as well
https://instagram.com/pnw_maverick_99?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

Snapchat-1516658864.jpg
20230204_153236.jpg
20230204_153321.jpg
Welcome from TX. Beautiful truck and know you wil enjoy. Have about same equipment on mine.
Sponsored