Hello from Florida

Shadow Black

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Hi, just purchased a 2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 AWD. Kind of got lucky finding it. My wife and I frequented several dealerships in our area for several weeks only to find Mavericks were being delivered then sold immediately or were already claimed. And they would be gone, couldn't even find one just to sit in.

Then the day comes where we have to purchase, I called around and found a dealership that claimed to have one. We went expecting it not to be there and buying a bronco sport or possibly going to Toyota getting a RAV4. But they had it, in the back and covered in dust. It was ordered for someone else and they backed out. We really lucked out and I couldn't be happier.

I'm excited to learn all I can about this vehicle through this form as I've done with other forms with my Ford Ranger and my Wrangler.

Ford Maverick Hello from Florida PXL_20211203_015225690
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome to the club, any questions? Nice Maverick!

OP
OP
Shadow Black

Shadow Black

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Thank you, we got it Thursday night and my wife went off with it for the weekend so I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Been watching YouTube videos on it but I'm sure I'll have questions soon.

Deleted member 9165

Hi, just purchased a 2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 AWD. Kind of got lucky finding it. My wife and I frequented several dealerships in our area for several weeks only to find Mavericks were being delivered then sold immediately or were already claimed. And they would be gone, couldn't even find one just to sit in.

Then the day comes where we have to purchase, I called around and found a dealership that claimed to have one. We went expecting it not to be there and buying a bronco sport or possibly going to Toyota getting a RAV4. But they had it, in the back and covered in dust. It was ordered for someone else and they backed out. We really lucked out and I couldn't be happier.

I'm excited to learn all I can about this vehicle through this form as I've done with other forms with my Ford Ranger and my Wrangler.

PXL_20211203_015225690.jpg
Mine coming in February to Port Charlotte.
Sponsored