Sponsored

Has anyone received their Lariat & First Edition truck yet?

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
yeah, definitely not serious off road. I leave for elk hunting tomorrow with a more serious off road rig
I just dropped my son in law of at the airport, he is going to his uncle in Colorado to go elk hunting. Good luck hope you bag a big one.

Rodog800

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 blazer
Just canceled my FE order at my dealer found one out of state FE Area 51 AWD. In transit to dealer. Got sick of waiting.

MightMarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I ordered my Maverick months ago and still nothing. I understand chip shortage, but how does a company the size of Ford not have any plans and idea when they can get it built? This is why US automaker have such a bad rep.

Sponsored

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just called and was told because I ordered the Lariat luxury package is the reason for my 6/9 order. They said it could be the spray in bed liner.
I ordered my Lariat with spray in liner on June 17 and it was delivered on Oct 16. I ordered the 4k, FX4 and Lux Pkg. Curious as to why yours is delayed.

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0l Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just dropped my son in law of at the airport, he is going to his uncle in Colorado to go elk hunting. Good luck hope you bag a big one.
This year was difficult to say the least. It was still a fun time, but I wasn’t able to get one. I get a second chance in WY next month. Hope you son-in-law had better luck.

OP
OP
RicksMaverick

RicksMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 Lariat Lux 1$tED 4k AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered my Maverick months ago and still nothing. I understand chip shortage, but how does a company the size of Ford not have any plans and idea when they can get it built? This is why US automaker have such a bad rep.
On 6/16 I ordered FE, Lariat lux, AWD Rapid Red and just yesterday got build date of week 11/29. Maybe they will have fixed some of the recurring little problems by then.

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This year was difficult to say the least. It was still a fun time, but I wasn’t able to get one. I get a second chance in WY next month. Hope you son-in-law had better luck.
No luck this year for him either. He seen a lot of moose and almost hit a mountain goat, that would be cool too see. I've never seen a mountain goat before. Hopefully better luck with our trucks lol.

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No luck this year for him either. He seen a lot of moose and almost hit a mountain goat, that would be cool too see. I've never seen a mountain goat before. Hopefully better luck with our trucks lol.
I have a Wy elk hunt coming in a few weeks. I feel like I need to get something for the freezer 😋

Sponsored

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I hope your didn't pay for a first edition because that isn't one..
What is interesting the package I purchased is higher than the First Addition. I guess the trade off is no graphics and no soft tonneau cover.
Ford Maverick Has anyone received their Lariat & First Edition  truck yet? 15FC5D65-A58C-4F0E-BAE8-9AF9D52AB78D
Ford Maverick Has anyone received their Lariat & First Edition  truck yet? 15FC5D65-A58C-4F0E-BAE8-9AF9D52AB78D
I

I have a Wy elk hunt coming in a few weeks. I feel like I need to get something for the freezer 😋
Ford Maverick Has anyone received their Lariat & First Edition  truck yet? 0783C300-91BC-49B7-B22E-B75686365D87
Sponsored